Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are robbing bastards! That scrawny bloke that runs it is an awful person!!!! And the way he licks Charlotte Crosby’s ass is so cringe!
She leaves out that the items are mainly polyester when she’s banging on about the recycled ethos! If you wore the clothes you would 100% have an itchy rash within 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found this thread as my sister bought a set from her collection..

I can’t describe how full of static and itchy it feels, I can’t imagine putting it against my skin 🤮 here’s the kicker inthestyle charge £2.50 for return!
Shame you didnt find this thread 1st . We could have saved your sister her pennies . Welcome to the thread enjoy reading the threads ..

Reactions: 2
Shame you didnt find this thread 1st . We could have saved your sister her pennies . Welcome to the thread enjoy reading the threads ..
duck I know!

I haven’t gone through the full threads so sorry if this has been mentioned before but I don’t understand her hair. How can a blunt fringe disappear? Was it a wig fringe?

• Haha
duck I know!

I haven’t gone through the full threads so sorry if this has been mentioned before but I don’t understand her hair. How can a blunt fringe disappear? Was it a wig fringe?
She had it cut before her “ relocation to Paris” which was in fact just a 4 week stay there before the pre Xmas lockdown hit.
She pinned it back but mainly has been wearing her clip in wig pieces and a hat each day to conceal the growing out phase I assume.

Reactions: 5
She doesn't understand why they changed the actors in the 3rd series of the crown... not surprised she doesn't understand the passing of time when all she does is sit around doing nothing 🙄
AND.
She’s an actress don’t ya know !!!
You think she’d understand the basics of the business 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck I know!

Wig fringe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She does love her clip on's maybe strap on's as well (sorry it's too early for the strap on talk) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just as an update. I sent a very strongly worded email (I like to think I’m queen of them😂) to in the style with photos of what the items look like on the website and what my sister has received. I managed to get a video of the item practically crackling just being rubbed with the leggings. I’ll let you know the response..

I know it is £2.50 but to my sister £68 is a LOT of money for what she has received..

Reactions: 12
Just as an update. I sent a very strongly worded email (I like to think I’m queen of them😂) to in the style with photos of what the items look like on the website and what my sister has received. I managed to get a video of the item practically crackling just being rubbed with the leggings. I’ll let you know the response..

I know it is £2.50 but to my sister £68 is a LOT of money for what she has received..
Excellent and so you should, if the quality is not right then absolutely let them know. Keep us updated and £68 is a lot of money

Reactions: 7

I’d be pissed off paying £6.80 for that tat !
You should let LL know too. just so you can become a member of the ‘a-blocked’ club .. like the rest of us 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I actually quite like her collection, the knitwear isn't amazing quality or anything but it's no worse that Topshop or river island.

The trousers, dresses and coats are better quality and fit than some of my higher end pieces! Love them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I actually quite like her collection, the knitwear isn't amazing quality or anything but it's no worse that Topshop or river island.

The trousers, dresses and coats are better quality and fit than some of my higher end pieces! Love them!
Hi Lorna! 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Easily in the top 5 of my favourite posts I’ve ever read on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Can I ask if the items have snipped out labels ? We came in to possession of some of the Xmas jumpers that had had labels half cut out and ITS ones badly stitched over the top. It was claimed this must be a “ one off” .. so I’d be interested to hear of any other orders where this has happened

Reactions: 2
Can I ask if the items have snipped out labels ? We came in to possession of some of the Xmas jumpers that had had labels half cut out and ITS ones badly stitched over the top. It was claimed this must be a “ one off” .. so I’d be interested to hear of any other orders where this has happened
I’ve just asked and no. The thing is the jumper is actually quite a nice look of it had been executed properly!

She had it cut before her “ relocation to Paris” which was in fact just a 4 week stay there before the pre Xmas lockdown hit.
She pinned it back but mainly has been wearing her clip in wig pieces and a hat each day to conceal the growing out phase I assume.
I’m still laughing that she travelled all the way to london, spent £70-£140 on a haircut (or was it free?) and now hides it a few months later. She obviously hates it. But it’s Trevor sorrrbbbiee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I wake from my Yawna slumber.

Please define "higher end".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still laughing that she travelled all the way to london, spent £70-£140 on a haircut (or was it free?) and now hides it a few months later. She obviously hates it. But it’s Trevor sorrrbbbiee.
Wasn’t it Brighton? (Shock it wasn’t London though) Either way she did obviously hate it and the hat cover up with the extensions are a joke. It must be quite grown out by now so just part/clip/twist it or wear a headband. I think she does also really dislike her natural hair colour as well though.

Reactions: 4
She’s quiet again today, must be in Tesco or sitting in the car talking about herself

We have another drop in February, high end knitwear, duck knows what that means in her head. So she’s not seasonal anymore she’s monthly

2 already this year

She’s quiet again today, must be in Tesco or sitting in the car talking about herself

We have another drop in February, high end knitwear, duck knows what that means in her head. So she’s not seasonal anymore she’s monthly

2 already this year
She's sitting in her car because John is in a foul mood because she lost the bentley key. It's OK, because he's still a nice chap when he's angry, but she's staying out of his way. She thinks she might go and get some milk from the shops in the hope that he's found the key by the time she gets back. She's had lots of questions about her amazing hair, so she has to confess it's artificial clip-ins, which means you can't iron them, regretfully. Luckily they come pre-styled, though, and are really cheap. She is using the Wee Willie Winkie hat to hide her roots and the appalling way in which she's clipped in the nylon hair. Oh, and she's feeling vurrrry motivated to do some work in the next couple of days, so she thinks she might start doing proper 'worky' things, like getting ready for her charity sale.
That's it in a nutshell.

**EDIT: I forgot to add, she has apparently hardly worn any makeup since lockdown started, so she thinks she might do a GRWM this weekend to show us how her makeup has changed since lockdown. Personally, I think it would be more entertaining if she did a 'This is how I get ready to go to Tesco' makeup session.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
oh FFS she still sorting out this charity sale and all her brands that love her so so much have donated, yep nothing except 1

Way to go there, they really like you :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.