Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the last ones I got from ‘the rabbit hole’.
Surely she’ll need to delete these when she tries out the Vegan beauty brands as she keeps promising 🤔
Told you this is why Boo hates her! I bet Boo is threaten with being made into a new stole.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
These are the last ones I got from ‘the rabbit hole’.
Surely she’ll need to delete these when she tries out the Vegan beauty brands as she keeps promising 🤔
This just enrages me, fox fur. No one has the right to wear the fur of an animal except the animal themselves.

Reactions: 4
“Clip in nylon hair, apply make up, walk to car, sit in car, take picture of self”

Mrs Absolutely bleeping Batshit is out of bed, she’s switched off the tv and has had her daily walk to the car.

She’s proper PROPER cuckoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Message her if you are lonely? To get “yay” as a f**king reply! Is she mental! She couldn’t care less about whether someone is lonely or not. She’d never have a full on conversation with someone on DM. Why does she even say this tit?!?!

Reactions: 14
And what filter situation today ? Her face is all lumpy and bumpy and much wider. Very weird.

She’s pretending she’s been shopping AGAIN, so she seems less demented than the reality.
Never drives her own these days for her weird car based episodes ?

Reactions: 7
She doesn't understand why they changed the actors in the 3rd series of the crown... not surprised she doesn't understand the passing of time when all she does is sit around doing nothing 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What are you talking about you dozy mare? You already don’t do anything!
And lol, she doesn’t understand why they changed the actors for season 3 of The Crown 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Advising people to just sleep all day when the weather is shite... I'm sure most people's bosses would be very understanding 😶

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her head is weirdly massive, that hat is weird, whole thing is just weird.

I'd love to live in another flat in her block just for the pure entertainment value right now, imagine watching them flumping about, in the car, talking to themselves, out the car. Walking around it like Shaun of the Dead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does she look like in that hat, fuckinell
Absolutely Fukkin ridiculous 😅😂😂😂

FFS. ...... there’s gonna be another landfill dump !!!!😱. Make it stopppppp

FFS. There’s gonna be another landfill dump soon !!! Oh God please make it stoppppppp 😱

My wifi has gone berserk sorry for the double post !! Maybe it picked up that I’m pissed off with her shite 🙄😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Loved the “ Freudian” slip earlier,

“I can’t watch it in the day because John works”

unlike Lorna, who does duck all. Genuinely haven’t seen any other influencer who offers so little in the way of content.
Her head in this last spate of car-based filters makes it look like she has mild-cherubism. It’s very strange she would seemingly electively choose to do that to her face unless she was inadvertently trying to fix something .🤷🏾‍♀️ If you look at the car stories today, when she turns to the side you can see the blurring and attempts at altering the jaw line.

So she doesn’t like poor weather? How about putting your spare time to some good use. Do some charity work, educate yourself, finish off those degrees, find a dentist, do something that doesn’t involve people buying your OLD WORN STINKY tit.

Im so repulsed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Loved the “ Freudian” slip earlier,

“I can’t watch it in the day because John works”

unlike Lorna, who does duck all. Genuinely haven’t seen any other influencer who offers so little in the way of content.
Her head in this last spate of car-based filters makes it look like she has mild-cherubism. It’s very strange she would seemingly electively choose to do that to her face unless she was inadvertently trying to fix something .🤷🏾‍♀️ If you look at the car stories today, when she turns to the side you can see the blurring and attempts at altering the jaw line.

So she doesn’t like poor weather? How about putting your spare time to some good use. Do some charity work, educate yourself, finish off those degrees, find a dentist, do something that doesn’t involve people buying your OLD WORN STINKY tit.

Im so repulsed.
Find a dentist 😂😂😂
Remember when she said back in summer something along the lines of ‘we need to be entertained’ that sums it up, she’s like a child that can’t entertain herself or find something productive to do.

Reactions: 7
Found this thread as my sister bought a set from her collection..

I can’t describe how full of static and itchy it feels, I can’t imagine putting it against my skin 🤮 here’s the kicker inthestyle charge £2.50 for return!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Found this thread as my sister bought a set from her collection..

I can’t describe how full of static and itchy it feels, I can’t imagine putting it against my skin 🤮 here’s the kicker inthestyle charge £2.50 for return!
They really are robbing bastards! That scrawny bloke that runs it is an awful person!!!! And the way he licks Charlotte Crosby’s ass is so cringe!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.