Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also don’t think she completed her degree... she said she started Virgin before her 21st birthday once.
but she lies like fuckery. So it’s hard to know.

Dead. Hi Lorna!
Talking of LIES ...
She obviously hasn’t lied about her ED but she has lied about her number plate .
Didn’t she say it came with the car and that’s how she got the name Lorna Luxe ?
( another result of last nights rabbit hole )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We need to leave this right here 😂😂😂. For our Celebrity TIT ❤
Yawna wants to be part of our group, she keeps dropping hints, she’s jealous of wit and humour something she’s lacking.

Sorry love there’s no room at the inn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of LIES ...
She obviously hasn’t lied about her ED but she has lied about her number plate .
Didn’t she say it came with the car and that’s how she got the name Lorna Luxe ?
The # kill me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking of LIES ...
Omg god. CRINGE.

Yawna wants to be part of our group, she keeps dropping hints, she’s jealous of wit and humour something she’s lacking.

Sorry love there’s no room at the inn 😂
I was thinking exactly the same.

I imagine Lorna thinks she is having “ the last laugh” by mocking or referencing the tattle group- but she’s a woman approaching her 40’s with no job, no friends and a geriatric husband she loathes.

Not to mention the weird non stop tv watching , the compulsive lying, and the sitting in the bleeping car to take pictures of herself. 🤣

I mean at what point in life do you get to this ? Get all dolled up, clip in your fake hair, actually walk to the car, sit in it and take pictures and videos of yourself?
Such an empty, shallow existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
There is no bleeping way Lorna went to Newcastle university, it’s quite a hard uni to get into.
My Daughter goes to it. She can’t string a sentence together!!

Reactions: 6
It doesn't.
'Styled' with no turn up makes it look like my lover boyfriend in my teens who was a massive stoner and barely washed his hair.... oh! I see what she's using it for now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of LIES ...
haven’t they both got a lux number plate?

Reactions: 1
I'll just leave this here...

One of the very first IG pics (yes, I went down the rabbit hole too), pre-yellow shorts.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
These are the last ones I got from ‘the rabbit hole’.
Surely she’ll need to delete these when she tries out the Vegan beauty brands as she keeps promising 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think the @ serftoprincess is the Raisins old IG account, doesn't exist anymore.
His Twitter handle is still ‘toservprincess’ or something like that. perv.

Edit-This is it...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.