Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
โ€˜Richardโ€™ like she knew him personally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

so she flew herself, OMR her mum and one friend and the rest were โ€˜work friendsโ€™ who couldnโ€™t say no. Whereโ€™s the rest of your pals?!
Great English "I flew me, John" etc from someone with an English degree!
And to be really picky Virgin don't call it business class she would know that ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just looked up virgin cabin crew benefits and I canโ€™t find anything about this.
You get 1 standby flight a month and then a discount on flights via Tribe (Virginโ€™s discount portal for all Virgin employees).
Im also quite surprised to read the salary is only ยฃ17k. Can anyone verify this? Hard to imagine Lorna on that.
Yeah salary is very low. I know (knew- all redundant now) quite a few virgin dollies and the perks made them loyal to the company.

Great English "I flew me, John" etc from someone with an English degree!
And to be really picky Virgin don't call it business class she would know that ๐Ÿ™„
Yeah Upper Class, so Luxe ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Yeh base salary is low but is topped up by flight pay and allowances. There was defo a free confirmed flight my sister had but Iโ€™m sure it was one a year and I donโ€™t think it was for as many people as that. Donโ€™t take that for gospel though I would have to confirm.

She can't have. She's 38, married 11 years, left Virgin did sod all for 2 years (so ill), worked at Rockett for 1 year, did her degree at Newcastle (bullshit) take takes her to 21.

So maybe 3 years at a push she was at Virgin
I also worked out a maximum of 3 years.

Reactions: 3
Do you think it was supposed to look like this, but she didn't quite have the chest to carry it off? (same designer and collection from same year as Lorna's wedding, just slightly different detailing on bodice).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think it was supposed to look like this, but she didn't quite have the chest to carry it off? (same designer and collection from same year as Lorna's wedding, just slightly different detailing on bodice).
OMG ... that makes Lornaโ€™s look like a basque from Ann Summers with a net curtain tucked in the front of it !!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That style dress is pretty difficult to pull off for most body types and didnโ€™t suit her at all, wrong choice all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she was a scrounger back then, thought the Raisin was filthy rich? She picked the busiest route that Virgin does London-New York where you (pre-covid) could pick up a flight for less than ยฃ400. Claims she didn't pay for any of it, dress was more than likely a copy it's not fitting well at all and less than 10 people invited with a dodgy photographer. Not so luxe. Nothing wrong with cheap wedding just don't wrap it up to be something it is clearly not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the dress on the model is ๐Ÿ˜

But the model vs real life is kinda mirroring Lornas ITS shots! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
I just looked up virgin cabin crew benefits and I canโ€™t find anything about this.
You get 1 standby flight a month and then a discount on flights via Tribe (Virginโ€™s discount portal for all Virgin employees).
Im also quite surprised to read the salary is only ยฃ17k. Can anyone verify this? Hard to imagine Lorna on that.
Iโ€™m ex airline and can confirm that most large airlines will provide unlimited standby tickets (at a highly reduced rate) as well as annual free โ€œfirmโ€ tickets for all members on your concessions. Some airlines are more generous than others for example I had my parents, husband, son and sister and brother in law on mine. Our airline had great concessions with one business class flight and one economy free each year. You can buy business class standby too.

in relation to the salary thatโ€™s about right. I was ground, which is higher to start, but Crew make their money on allowances for early starts and travel. Their accommodation, and sometimes food is paid when down route.

Reactions: 9
So she was a scrounger back then, thought the Raisin was filthy rich? She picked the busiest route that Virgin does London-New York where you (pre-covid) could pick up a flight for less than ยฃ400. Claims she didn't pay for any of it, dress was more than likely a copy it's not fitting well at all and less than 10 people invited with a dodgy photographer. Not so luxe. Nothing wrong with cheap wedding just don't wrap it up to be something it is clearly not.
She most probably got it from Ali Express ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are all the questions about her wedding 15 years ago or her opinions on TV shows? Lorna how dull is your life?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She can't have. She's 38, married 11 years, left Virgin did sod all for 2 years (so ill), worked at Rockett for 1 year, did her degree at Newcastle (bullshit) take takes her to 21.

So maybe 3 years at a push she was at Virgin
We also donโ€™t think she completed her degree... she said she started Virgin before her 21st birthday once.
but she lies like fuckery. So itโ€™s hard to know.

Omg sheโ€™s put the clips of โ€˜meโ€™ in satc on stories HIYAAA LORN
Dead. Hi Lorna!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.