Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure we are in a National Lockdown. The tiers are no longer in place. One could argue that this is Tier 5 but it’s certainly not tier 4. The reason all that other stuff is happening is because people are bending or breaking the rules like Lorna. She doesn’t NEED to drive down to Brighton for pictures. I’m quite sure there are cute, quaint little places in Horsham she could find or she could be creative with her space at home like other influencers if she wants to show off outfits.
I agree with you I don’t think we can blame Boris for not imposing whatever, people are never happy no matter what he does (I’m not a fan btw) but the message is clear enough, stay at home. If people are too thick to understand or unable to adhere that’s on them.

No tier system but the guidelines are the same as their 4 except schools are closed. So if you can work from home, not must. Tradespeople, cleaners, dog groomers/walkers etc are allowed to work unlike lockdown, shops like Next and other retailers are open for click & collect not allowed under lockdown, Costa, Starbucks etc for coffee just not sit in, I walked home from my dog walk on Sunday via town so many people in standing in line at coffee shops inside and queuing to pick up deliveries! Even Mappin & Webb the jewellers are open via a hatch for repairs! It's kinda bonkers really.
Surely if click and collect isn’t allowed somewhere like Next wouldn’t continue it? Personally I agree with take aways being allowed, we have to keep at least part of the economy moving but queuing inside shouldn’t be allowed especially not more than 2 people at a time.

I suppose allowing too many places to stay open does encourage people to have the excuse to go out though 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No we are in a national lockdown, the rules are very different than they were in the tier system. Places like tennis courts and driving ranges are now closed when they were allowed to be open previously in London.
It’s been well publicised that staying in your local area does not mean driving to take exercise (or photos of yourself!)

Tradespeople, cleaners, builders etc were all allowed to work in the first lockdown, most of them just chose not to. And most building stopped due to a shortage of materials, not because they didn’t want to work.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you I don’t think we can blame Boris for not imposing whatever, people are never happy no matter what he does (I’m not a fan btw) but the message is clear enough, stay at home. If people are too thick to understand or unable to adhere that’s on them.
I agree with what you're saying and the guidance is clear to stay home, however it isn't the same as lockdown based on what people can continue to do for work and the wording in the guidelines is different. Johnson won't go full lockdown again unless it's the populist view 🙄

As I keep saying 'just because you can do something doesn't mean you should' people have a social responsibility to just stay home, as you say people are too tick and selfish. Don't get me started on those that went on holidays from tier 4 areas in December 😬

anyway back to Lorna...

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked and she’s about 25 miles from Brighton town! Is that correct? She’s hardly just popped down the road if so. I do doubt the police will do anything about reports but that is completely unnecessary. Just to shoot a loungewear collection that you would wear indoors anyway!

I agree with what you're saying and the guidance is clear to stay home, however it isn't the same as lockdown based on what people can continue to do for work and the wording in the guidelines is different. Johnson won't go full lockdown again unless it's the populist view 🙄

As I keep saying 'just because you can do something doesn't mean you should' people have a social responsibility to just stay home, as you say people are too tick and selfish. Don't get me started on those that went on holidays from tier 4 areas in December 😬

anyway back to Lorna...
I see what you mean, it’s not the same as the start of the first lockdown

Reactions: 6
I know you read on here Lorna so thought I would add this for you .. I don’t think you quite understand the seriousness of the pandemic cos you only read things about you .
Please take note of the 1st paragraph you selfish Fukkin fukk wit .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know you read on here Lorna so thought I would add this for you .. I don’t think you quite understand the seriousness of the pandemic cos you only read things about you .
Please take note of the 1st paragraph you selfish Fukkin fukk wit .
We know she can't claim it was exercise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked and she’s about 25 miles from Brighton town! Is that correct? She’s hardly just popped down the road if so. I do doubt the police will do anything about reports but that is completely unnecessary. Just to shoot a loungewear collection that you would wear indoors anyway!
Yep that’s exactly right. From her place (sorry, OMR’s place) to the place in Brighton she goes to will take around 45 mins by car. She lives absolutely nowhere near here and there’s no reason or rule that allows travel that far for that purpose.

What’s she gonna do with the charity sale parcels ..Numerous trips to the post office to post clothes are hardly essential .. !

Courtesy of Dry January I Found myself down a rabbit hole tonight ... Ol Yawna used to ‘shoot ‘ at home . Back in the days when she started the ‘house’ lies . TBF she doesn’t come across as such a narcissistic witch back then. Oh and it looks like The Raisin was called MrLuxeofLondon 😂😂
Omg. “ lady”
She’s been pretending she owns the whole manor for quite a while then! 🤣🤣🤣
How embarsssing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s had her nasolabials done too as they’re not as deep.
Anyway...
‘gentle, sexy, kind.. ‘
we know what those really mean.
When I saw this on her stories the other day I almost spat out my tea 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
more "leydeh" than lady

:ROFLMAO:

Also factor in that Brighton is so much more highly populated than Horsham or just outside it where she is. So she's travelling to a area that will endanger far more people. That make sense.

I see she's disappeared again, her pattern is showing. Goes quiet is on the move, few days later "i've been sick" few days later, photo's of her prancing like a donkey.

I do agree that allowing click-and-collect for non-essential items (furniture, clothing, homewares, etc.) simply encourages people to have an excuse to go out, which totally defeats the object of telling people to stay at home, but I'm also torn somewhat because this country needs the economy to keep moving, so people need to spend money to keep the wheel turning. HOWEVER, driving 40 minutes to somewhere completely out of your area to stand in a street and take photos is probably unnecessary without a pandemic, let alone with one. I truly think that on some fucked-up level in Lorna's mind, she genuinely thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw or Emily in Paris reincarnated, and therefore all her photos have to be taken with grand/expensive/posh-looking buildings and street scenes in the background, so that she can feel like she's on the streets of New York or Paris or whatever. My mother is a narcissist through and through, and if she tells herself something often enough, she genuinely believes it to be true -- and Lorna is like that. I think she has convinced herself that she's a slick, glamorous city-girl on the streets of Paris/New York, and therefore her pictures have to reflect that, no matter what.
She absolutely, definitely has mental health issues, even if only small/subtle. She'll have justified her trips to Brighton in some way that is utterly believable to her, but won't realise how stupid she looks to those around her.
And yes, I know we know all this already... :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not surprised she lied about being sick and travelling to Brighton, she's a dick head

Looking back at those earlier shots in the garden, she looked at least more enthusiastic and taking some care in the detail. She really doesn't give a tit now. Which makes me think she is really suffering from depression or mental health stuff, one very unhappy sad person. This is no excuse for her behaviour at all, it's shocking what she is getting up to but to downgrade yourself to such a extend from just a couple of years ago when most influencers "grow" with their photos/stories with quality and content. Her best years are over and she knows it.
I completely agree with you about how much better her old posts are. I was Google searching her yesterday and came across her blog, only looked at a few things but she looked so much more put together and actually looked like she had style. She really has sold herself down the river now.

• Heart
‘Richard’ like she knew him personally 😂😂😂😂

so she flew herself, OMR her mum and one friend and the rest were ‘work friends’ who couldn’t say no. Where’s the rest of your pals?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just looked up virgin cabin crew benefits and I can’t find anything about this.
You get 1 standby flight a month and then a discount on flights via Tribe (Virgin’s discount portal for all Virgin employees).
Im also quite surprised to read the salary is only £17k. Can anyone verify this? Hard to imagine Lorna on that.

Reactions: 7
She can't have. She's 38, married 11 years, left Virgin did sod all for 2 years (so ill), worked at Rockett for 1 year, did her degree at Newcastle (bullshit) take takes her to 21.

So maybe 3 years at a push she was at Virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.