Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’m sorry I just can’t take her seriously in this outfit. She looks like a giant pair of vulva 🙈 Also is it a joke she chose the song Never Ever? As in never ever would I wear this big vagina outfit 😂🤭
We’ve always said she’s a bleep, now she’s dressing up as one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My god she’s taken a lot of effort to look like tit that pink combo is horrific, you can see how badly it’s made, not even steamed and those trainers are just filthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pretty stupid to post that photo of Hailey Bieber as it just highlights how much that lounge set she’s “designed” is a complete rip off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Pretty stupid to post that photo of Hailey Bieber as it just highlights how much that lounge set she’s “designed” is a complete rip off 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she is one of those dumb people who would see pic of a celeb and copy the whole outfit - hence puchase of the furry ggs. Dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s literally a (super cheap) carbon copy, it’s just so blatant... I really shouldn’t be surprised at this point but I still am

That’s what I thought when I watched!! I hope someone from HSBC sees this as I know what I’d think if he was in my team!! Btw everyone is fkin working from home!! The stupid idiot!!

Love a bit of zoom in to really see what’s going on!! Nice chipped nails and a fair bit of bobblin - nice and classy 🤷‍♀️
The quality looks dreadful

Reactions: 6
Lorna, we all know you'd have been itching (no pun intended) to shoot this pink marshmallow monstrosity in Paris or on Old Bond Street if you were allowed to, so I took the liberty of letting you see how you'd have looked. That's right: Ridiculous.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lorna, we all know you'd have been itching (no pun intended) to shoot this pink marshmallow monstrosity in Paris or on Old Bond Street if you were allowed to, so I took the liberty of letting you see how you'd have looked. That's right: Ridiculous.
Brilliant 🤣 - you absolutely should offer Lorna a lockdown online photo editing course.

Well she’s gojng all out to sell this “ knit wear”
Same crappy disproportionate videos and bizarre groin situation. Why is her head as big as her entire torso?? And her head wider than her waist?
Is that it? The Labia-luxe set, the same set in beige and the stella McCartney split front copy? That’s been a year in the making ?

Attachments

Last edited:
What we thinkin TITS ?
Old stock pic?
In the 20yr old Porsche wagon?
Dodgy nails?
Filtered face ?
finger in her mouth reminding us she’s fallen in love with her lips?
BORING AS FUKK !!!🙄
This woman needs to realise she’s pushing 40 and not a teenager what the duck does she look like. Absolute cringe.

Reactions: 7
What we thinkin TITS ?
Old stock pic?
In the 20yr old Porsche wagon?
Dodgy nails?
Filtered face ?
finger in her mouth reminding us she’s fallen in love with her lips?
BORING AS FUKK !!!🙄
That pic is way old.

also - did the winner of the Chanel bag ever say anything ? I noticed a few comments on her page but that’s it. Wonder if she flogged it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.