Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the matted greasy state of its hair underneath the hat and extensions...surprised she didn't qualify wearing the hat indoors again by saying she's just taken boo for a walk..

And are you such a liar(yes) that you can't just say you've fake tanned you have to show off your chest to somehow prove it?! Fucktard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This is a pre record, “tiers are changing” it’s a national lockdown has been for a week now.

As the news on our welfare and covid is so huge and changing on a daily basis you can really see who is pre recording their stories it’s looks pathetic

Lazy fucker I bet she does a bunch of videos twice a month then shills them out daily

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She still doesn’t understand we are in a National Lockdown!! Fkin idiot!!! 😡
I was just going to say the same thing... She can't surely think we're still in tiers? And John's working from home but he's going to help take all her photos later -- just what every employer wants to hear about their staff whom they are paying to do a job. She really is thick as two short planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just going to say the same thing... She can't surely think we're still in tiers? And John's working from home but he's going to help take all her photos later -- just what every employer wants to hear about their staff whom they are paying to do a job. She really is thick as two short planks.
I think she's dumb enough and far removed from reality to not know anything about tiers / full lockdown....
when she should be watching the news she watches murder she wrote and Emily in Paris FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s what I thought when I watched!! I hope someone from HSBC sees this as I know what I’d think if he was in my team!! Btw everyone is fkin working from home!! The stupid idiot!!

Love a bit of zoom in to really see what’s going on!! Nice chipped nails and a fair bit of bobblin - nice and classy 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Mmmm acres of pink acrylic wool, bobbling before your very eyes :sick: and still the flappy scarecrow arm hanging off to the side WHO TOLD HER THIS LOOKS GOOD?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Gucci princetowns to wear around home? OK than.

Does someone want to tell het that 'home shoes' are more commonly known as slippers? She'll need to a pair to keep her trotters warm in the draughty old flat!
Beat me to it. She’s a dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gucci princetowns to wear around home? OK than.

Beat me to it. She’s a dunce.
She’s always in bed in the wooden room so why does she need so many house shoes .. slippers what’s Fukkin wrong with her !!!

Reactions: 1
I can only heave at the thought of what the fur on those Gucci Princetowns will be like after a few wears. She cant even be arsed to keep her dogs fur clean / probably stench free.....🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hoping Boo rips the fur off those Pricetowns as a protest at her bringing another animal into the house that will get more attention than him!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.