Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the humiliation if she has covid ?
OMR will be much higher risk also - heavy smoker and well, older. Altho she’s probably prepared to take one for the team...

Altho I reckon she was just attention seeking. When she hadn’t bothered posting by mid afternoon I was expecting a “ thanks to everyone who’s been asking after me”

Probably had a domestic with OMR because the reality is they are stuck there now, until March.. or probably later given that most of the population needs to be vaccinated before they release everyone. Maybe think about retraining lorna?? You know.. for an actual job / profession? Going to be a long few months if it’s spent sitting on the floor bragging / filtering ?!!!

Reactions: 12
I think we’d all have much more respect for her if she volunteered her time for the nhs or vaccination rollout

Reactions: 8
I think we’d all have much more respect for her if she volunteered her time for the nhs or vaccination rollout
🤣🤣 what a hoot. lorna and a selfless deed?? That would mean getting out of bed in a morning and not watching tele for 12 hours straight. That would require actual EFFORT.
God she’s such a layabout.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she has Covid she needs to come out and share it, there is no shame unless she stupidly thinks its affecting her non existing "brand" and shilling deals

Reactions: 7
Well she can’t have been that ill over the past 2 days if she’s gone though and blocked nearly 180 more followers...

I genuinely think she may have covid, I don’t think she’d ever admit it though.
I’m not so sure .... Surely one of her Fawnas has begged her to go and get a covid test !!! After all she’s got an ITS dump in a few days and they’ll need to know how to tuck their top into their trousers ..

Is she has Covid she needs to come out and share it, there is no shame unless she stupidly thinks its affecting her non existing "brand" and shilling deals
At least she needs to say she’s going for a test .. Everyone in the world is going for a test if they feel under the weather .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she for real? She was humbled by others' lack of privilege? I also can't help wondering how many of her fellow crew members that she misses so much were dying to open the emergency exit door mid-flight and give her a gentle nudge.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
FFS this is over 10 years go. So basically she was a lazy arse then, didn't want to serve her customers, just wanted party with her colleagues and sit on a beach. If I recall, you rarely travel with the same crew so I don't know how she can miss anyone after one flight with them.

Nothing changes then. More and more sounds like a performance issue she was grounded.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That brown knitwear looks so itchy 🥴

Why does she say ‘I took john’ surely it’s more like John joined me or John came along. twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That brown knitwear looks so itchy 🥴

Why does she say ‘I took john’ surely it’s more like John joined me or John came along. twit.
I’ve said that numerous times before she’s such a twit .. Virgin Atlantic “took” him on her staff concessions !!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.