Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog šŸ„ŗ howā€™s she not embarrassed showing pics of him in that state when itā€™s her fault he looks like that. And is that not just a pic she took the other day?

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s going to the supermarket again šŸ‘€

This photo is too creepy, 60 year old men shouldnā€™t try to be cute

That dog šŸ„ŗ howā€™s she not embarrassed showing pics of him in that state when itā€™s her fault he looks like that. And is that not just a pic she took the other day?

poor thing doesnā€™t look good does he. Is it just because heā€™s old? Is he about ten?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

poor thing doesnā€™t look good does he. Is it just because heā€™s old? Is he about ten?
He reminds me of one of these things. It's the creepy eyes.

I know its sexist as hell, but when old men get botox, hair dye, fake tan, spikey gelled hair and ā€œtrendyā€ clothes it makes me sick in my mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

He is old but I know dogs older than him in better nick. He looks like an old rescue whoā€™s had a bad life poor thing.

I know its sexist as hell, but when old men get botox, hair dye, fake tan, spikey gelled hair and ā€œtrendyā€ clothes it makes me sick in my mouth
Same x

• Haha
Shock, sheā€™s been gifted a pair of shoes by that company sheā€™s been banging on about that copies other designers styles.

Tomorrow is her first ā€˜working dayā€™ of the year, sounds like a pre meditated excuse to go off galavanting somewhere (London) to shoot her latest land fill collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New avatar, anyone?

Also, why are they so incapable of just doing one big shop instead of going to Tesco every other day? Ffs.
Sheā€™s just lying again !!! Telling us because Tier 4 sheā€™s allowed to go essential shopping . Why the raisin would wanna put himself in a supermarket everyday with this variant of the virus is beyond me !!šŸ¤”. She just probably sits outside In the Bentley re reading his life insurance policy . šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Shock, sheā€™s been gifted a pair of shoes by that company sheā€™s been banging on about that copies other designers styles.

Tomorrow is her first ā€˜working dayā€™ of the year, sounds like a pre meditated excuse to go off galavanting somewhere (London) to shoot her latest land fill collection.
Whatā€™s that mark round her ankle ... doesnā€™t look like a reflection looks like sheā€™s had that anklet on and missed fake tanning that area !!šŸ˜±

That scarf !!!!šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±. Looks like he should be in a wheelchair with it over his knees ...
Hideous far from Fukkin Luxe ... does she not look at him or does she think heā€™s a great accessory in his chanel blanky !!!šŸ¤”šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My god they look so stupid sitting in that car, what filter is she using now her face is as flat as a pancake and OMR wearing a chanel scarf they just do not realise no one wears that tit to the supermarket even if they are incredibly wealthy.

Is she begging for a hoover, not sure why as she never cleans the place she's pointed that out many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just coming to post about the old raisin and his blanket. God he looks awful. The whole selfie with him looking at her makes me feel nauseous. He'd draw attention alright but only because he looks absolutely bloody ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone! So Iā€™ve just been lurking around tattle a few months thought Iā€™d finally join the party. I donā€™t know how I came across little liar Lorna but I did and initially thought her insta feed was quite cool and thought her stories of grand houses and interior design where her own, after a few days I almost unfollowed because I saw a girl I didnā€™t recognise with a sleep mask on her face and assumed Iā€™d accidentally followed a random...

clocked the user name and genuinely thought it might be this ā€œlornaluxesā€ mum doing a story take over or whatever (Iā€™ve seen stranger things happen on insta stories) but no itā€™s bleeping her????!!!!!!! I was gobsmacked. Thatā€™s how I found tattle and Iā€™m so grateful I did.

almost swallowed my own sick this morning with that couple car selfie, VOM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey everyone! So Iā€™ve just been lurking around tattle a few months thought Iā€™d finally join the party. I donā€™t know how I came across little liar Lorna but I did and initially thought her insta feed was quite cool and thought her stories of grand houses and interior design where her own, after a few days I almost unfollowed because I saw a girl I didnā€™t recognise with a sleep mask on her face and assumed Iā€™d accidentally followed a random...

clocked the user name and genuinely thought it might be this ā€œlornaluxesā€ mum doing a story take over or whatever (Iā€™ve seen stranger things happen on insta stories) but no itā€™s bleeping her????!!!!!!! I was gobsmacked. Thatā€™s how I found tattle and Iā€™m so grateful I did.

almost swallowed my own sick this morning with that couple car selfie, VOM.
Weā€™ve all been there welcome to the club šŸ¤—

Reactions: 11
Not followed this one for a long time. Still living in his Ā£200k flat (pretending itā€™s a Manor House)? Trying to do photo shoots in their massive garden (shared with numerous other residents)? Driving around in the Bentley (20 years old!)? Her driving around in her Porsche (20 years old)? Pretending to be wealthy? Weird arenā€™t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon she has been in london possibly the week before Xmas doing the photos for the next ā€œsustainableā€ shite collection.
Letā€™s see where the pics are...sheā€™s not admitted to being in london since she got these new boots - as they only apparently arrived recently so ..
she also posted a picture of them being worn in london ... ( that knit thing thats part of her charity giveaway and sheā€™s now deleted. ).. so I reckon when we had repeated ā€œ acneā€ stories she was actually in london and just did a tit load of stories on the same day which is why it seemed like the adult Acne stayed for over a week.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Heā€™s my dads age (looks much worse), Iā€™m a few years younger than Lorna. Canā€™t imagine my dad wearing a stupid Chanel scarf posing for Instagram. Itā€™s all so depressing lol.

• Haha
ā€˜First working day of the yearā€™ and OM in his country born hair gel and dog blanket = Iā€™m done for the day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.