Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna Luxe 21: Knitwear dross already reduced; looks like In The Style overproduced

(Yes, the recycled landfill is 20% off already, having launched last week)

Reactions: 2
@AllAboutTheMayhem can you put the recap thingy that I wrote into a spoiler tab so it’s not such a long post? Doesn’t matter too much if you can’t do it but it just saves the scrolling for those who have read it 20 times already. If you press the three little dots in the activity tab it gives the option.

@AllAboutTheMayhem can you put the recap thingy that I wrote into a spoiler tab so it’s not such a long post? Doesn’t matter too much if you can’t do it but it just saves the scrolling for those who have read it 20 times already. If you press the three little dots in the activity tab it gives the option.
I never get bored of reading it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh will try!
Sorry just finished. But I’ve switched it round so that January is at the top.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.