Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiyaaaaa!
Just a thought but you may want to move from where you’re sat, if you haven’t already as I wouldn’t put it past either of them to be looking on here regularly enough to scope you out and approach you 🙄

Reactions: 8
We were thinking of that - do we just report him first for threatening us? Or just let it fade into the background. The funny plot twist here is that we’re both lawyers by trade 🤣🤣 we know it’s not hate speech and we know Insta would have a hard time removing us relative to some of the others out there.... so... what to do? We’re also thinking of sending the screenshots of his conversation with us to DailyMail, NYPost, etc.
I was about to suggest get a reporter in.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
🙋‍♀️ Had to take a break but I saw her posts last night with the ridiculous dresses and knew I had to come back lol I’ll catch up....
I’ve just had to re read it all again .. my brain was frazzled last night .. it was all happening so fast 😂😂. I’ve got a bit of a headache this morning 🍷🍷 what a funny Fukkin drama ... 😂😂😳. Wonder what’s in store today 😳

Reactions: 3
Just a thought but you may want to move from where you’re sat, if you haven’t already as I wouldn’t put it past either of them to be looking on here regularly enough to scope you out and approach you 🙄
Good suggestion!

In all fairness, she has been VERY private (albeit boring!) but it’s her holiday/work trip so as she wishes?! They speak nicely to the staff too!

However, I’m a little perplexed... can somebody explain how she can afford a 660€ a night room for 2 weeks or more?! That’s 4.6k€ per week!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Good suggestion!

In all fairness, she has been VERY private (albeit boring!) but it’s her holiday/work trip so as she wishes?! They speak nicely to the staff too!

However, I’m a little perplexed... can somebody explain how she can afford a 660€ a night room for 2 weeks or more?! That’s 4.6k€ per week!
yeah, she’s not paying for it, in the style are!

@LadyLockdown use the one about the ballbag dress, @Ohmydays has vetoed any mention of Adam frisby !

Reactions: 6
I was wondering where @Its_Me has gone!
Good suggestion!

its funded by ITS!

Did all the polyester sell out ?
I notice that the suxy page is still open.
Wonder what’s going down with Frisbys contact who will shut it down immediately ()

Furloughed are they? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go... new thread

Reactions: 2
Well hey everyone!
Hi Suxy & Welcome - I am obviously late to the party this morning, so just working my way through all the posts. I really applaud & admire your efforts at exposing all the fakery & dubious trading practices. Judging from the tone of AF's response, sounds like he's 'shooting from the hip' - I think that you've got them running scared. Please don't give in or give up - he's just behaving in typical bully fashion & making a lot of noise - mind you, they say that about empty vessels, don't they....!

By the way, I was one of your followers on IG but now can't get on disappointingly. Best read I've had for a long time!x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.