Lorna luxe #30 Yet Another ITS landfill shoot in Paris … groundbreaking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she's going to start the travel mlm
I was thinking just this! So many do it these days and unlike many she actually travels frequently (even if it is usually to the same old places) but I just can't imagine she would actually do the hard work of the actual agent bit... That would be OMR or some virtual assistant getting paid peanuts.

Reactions: 3
She’s said recently (and rather sniffly) that she’s ‘not a travel blogger’ and they always pay so I doubt she’d go down that route

Reactions: 3
I am definitely getting AD vibes. Would like proof she was not offered anything in exchange for these posts.

Reactions: 6
Why does she put a * at the beginning of the text on some stories and not others? Is it something to do with it being an ad

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine they have sex.
I’d think there was as much lube as Whispering Angel on tap for that chore. Just looking at John makes me drier than Ghandi’s flip flops.

She’s giving us an awful lot of info on the resort … I wonder if it should have a
#Ad. #gifted. #Sponsorship ?
Bit like The Diet Coke quote .. I wonder if she’s still working with them ?
I thought that. Defo blogging it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does she put a * at the beginning of the text on some stories and not others? Is it something to do with it being an ad
No she just has no grasp of grammar\rules of English despite having a degree in it. Apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s giving us an awful lot of info on the resort … I wonder if it should have a
#Ad. #gifted. #Sponsorship ?
Bit like The Diet Coke quote .. I wonder if she’s still working with them ?
Can anyone else name another influencer you know the beverage preferences of 😅
Yet here we are with LL (un)cool J , whispering angel, Diet Coke… Lorna doesn’t do coffee but when she does she’ll swish it like mouthwash …. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fukk me she’s lost about 2stone overnight !! Photoshopped to the max
Wtf is she wearing now???? One the hottest muggiest months in Maldives and she’s wearing a long sleeve what looks like knit dress! What’s happened to all her lovely/floaty/gorgeous/fully lined/pocketed dresses from her summer collection then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is she wearing now???? One the hottest muggiest months in Maldives and she’s wearing a long sleeve what looks like knit dress! What’s happened to all her lovely/floaty/gorgeous/fully lined/pocketed dresses from her summer collection then?
She's prob only wearing that blue dress for long enough to have these photos taken. Then sitting there in her pants, without the fake hair, probably complaining about being too hot and bored, and doing the biggest online shop she'd ever done so she gets home to 29464 parcels 'to look forward to'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's prob only wearing that blue dress for long enough to have these photos taken. Then sitting there in her pants, without the fake hair, probably complaining about being too hot and bored, and doing the biggest online shop she'd ever done so she gets home to 29464 parcels 'to look forward to'.
Probably but why not just buy and wear something that’s suitable 🤷‍♀️ Everything she’s worn of an evening is cheap (this dress is from Nakd) and sweaty. You only have to go on My Theresa vacation shop and there’s loads of lovely resort wear and summer evening dresses. She nuts I swear.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.