Lorna Luxe #28 Sorry Boo, you'll have to wait, we're jetting off to shoot Act 2008

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight on the suspicious list for me, but I think she's actually done her make up well for once today? The foundation matched her skin I mean...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Look at the state. Your earring isn’t gone you dirty truffle pig - your ear is INFECTED. That’s what happens when you’re a lazy dirty brat who doesn’t know how to take care of things. It’s “very annoying” because OMR didn’t properly clean it for her every day and the place she went to won’t take responsibility for their inability to follow basic instructions - or do it again for free. We all know Pwincess demands a fweebie OR ELSE

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Time to create a new thread. Who usually does it? I don’t have the skills 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Look at the state. Your earring isn’t gone you dirty truffle pig - your ear is INFECTED. That’s what happens when you’re a lazy dirty brat who doesn’t know how to take care of things. It’s “very annoying” because OMR didn’t properly clean it for her every day and the place she went to won’t take responsibility for their inability to follow basic instructions - or do it again for free. We all know Pwincess demands a fweebie OR ELSE
omg she needs to get that checked out -don’t want to mess with a cartilage piercing ! Hope she went to a reputable place

Reactions: 3
New thread. (less to read this time; more pictures instead...)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.