Lorna Luxe #21 Sleeps all day or watches Sky, sits in the Bentley to tell another lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210213-171753_Instagram.jpg

That mascara is bloody awful, you can't even really see the top lashes and the bits you can see look clumpy AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the tuck have i missed? Why is she dressed as a mucky French maid ? What are the balloons for ? Has she birthed another bag?
Ive been awol - ball deep in Lydia’s thread. ( there are lots of parallels!)
Then I managed a run in -20., and I come back to this??! What the hell.
Welcome to the twilight zone😂😂😂

she’s working 1-2 months ahead she’s been slowly drip feeding pink tones moodboards and tit for a while now. As soon as this drops she’ll move into her next colorway. Possibly yellow as she showed us the other day. It’s her pattern

But I think she should continue with the hooker look very fetch 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Lydia should flog an ErmEz each and swap it for a tit tonne of therapy. This is totally absurd.
They should then, get real jobs that don't involve using thinly veiled mental health issues to concel the reality - which is that they’re spoiled brats, believe in their own entitled narcissism and want everything for free.

In other news, just received a brace of whispering angel ?? Errr. Thanks John 😘

Am making the new thread tits.

I don’t know how to sort of conceal the massive intro ? But I’ve done it - had to edit title a little to fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Same flowers.....so lorna says she's a mate..even though she's never mentioned this mate before..and the mate calls her a client..
I call it free gifts in return for advertising to her 1.3 million followers...but lorna calls mates rates
Great did she pick her own valentines roses??

Reactions: 5
Great did she pick her own valentines roses??
The only way this witch gets surprised by gifts is after she has placed and paid for the order herself or blagged the item for free she drinks enough whispering angel that could take down a baboon and she's forgotten about the items until their arrival...
and hey presto..
*SURPRISE*

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.