Lorna Luxe #2 Shallow, grubby with an OAP hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this one!

The messages that she’s outed are quite funny because they are clearly from people who were Supposed to send it to someone else, you know when you write in the wrong box on Instagram, I’ve done it a few times myself. So actually it’s not trolling. And what they said not even that bad!!!

Reactions: 1
Love this one!

The messages that she’s outed are quite funny because they are clearly from people who were Supposed to send it to someone else, you know when you write in the wrong box on Instagram, I’ve done it a few times myself. So actually it’s not trolling. And what they said not even that bad!!!
yeah I think the same, I think the person messaged her by accident. It was only mocking the hiya anyway hardly the worst thing to say. Also I feel like LL outed her because her account was clearly a business one too, as it mentioned hair in the name. She need it would hurt this woman’s business. Quite mean actually

Reactions: 4
yeah I think the same, I think the person messaged her by accident. It was only mocking the hiya anyway hardly the worst thing to say. Also I feel like LL outed her because her account was clearly a business one too, as it mentioned hair in the name. She need it would hurt this woman’s business. Quite mean actually
She’s used that kind of response before, in fact she’s recycling so many of her ‘witty captions’ 🙄 The only place she bites is Twitter because it’s the only place the non sheep comments get thru, she allows zero posts that are in the slightest bit negative towards her on her insta page.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her, then she started doing the In the Style clothes and has clearly earnt a fortune and now all she does is flaunt it. Not really sure what sort of blogger she is, she doesn't do youtube or write blogs, all she does is put up pics on insta. She has had way too much done to her face and now looks a puffy mess.

Reactions: 5
I used to like her, then she started doing the In the Style clothes and has clearly earnt a fortune and now all she does is flaunt it. Not really sure what sort of blogger she is, she doesn't do youtube or write blogs, all she does is put up pics on insta. She has had way too much done to her face and now looks a puffy mess.
I was thinking this yesterday. She’s not actually a blogger at all just a blagger/bragger.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't know what to comment anymore as it is literally the same tit different day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly don't know what to comment anymore as it is literally the same tit different day.
Completely agree. It really is. She’s so bleeping boring! When will her followers realise this? THERE IS NOTHING TO HER! Everyday is literally THE SAME. The constant ‘Iyaaaaaa’s are really beginning to grate on me. It’s so cringe and I put money on it that 95% of people who care to watch her stories think the same!

Reactions: 7
Lorna's Day:

Get up in mansion in Brighton

Slap on a ton of gifted makeup

Put a load of clothes she's flogging on with a designer coat, handbag and sunglasses

Get in the Bentley with Mr Luxe

Go to Cecconi's for lunch

Take picture of glass of rose - make sure humungous vulgar diamond ring is in shot

Eat lunch

take photos in same street as always

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lorna's Day:

Get up in mansion in Brighton

Slap on a ton of gifted makeup

Put a load of clothes she's flogging on with a designer coat, handbag and sunglasses

Get in the Bentley with Mr Luxe

Go to Cecconi's for lunch

Take picture of glass of rose - make sure humungous vulgar diamond ring is in shot

Eat lunch

take photos in same street as always

The End.
You forgot

‘hiyaaaaaaay happy Monday I hope you’re having a good day !’
Me me me me me
Mine mine mine mine mine
Lie lie lie lie lie

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am new to this thread and I have never followed Lorna, I did see her on the In The Style documentary and after seeing her defend Lydia I thought I would take a look at her insta. Erm, that is the not the person that was on the In The Style documentary its a totally different person, she was 45 on TV and 25 on insta.

Sorry if this has already been discussed at length, I know I am very late to the party!

Reactions: 7
Just looking through some of her IG pics and was wondering why she had sunglasses on in nearly all her pics then I saw a pic of her without glasses....she's got an unfortunate face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Mr Luxe still work? How can he be off all the time to join her on her boozy lunches?

Just looking through some of her IG pics and was wondering why she had sunglasses on in nearly all her pics then I saw a pic of her without glasses....she's got an unfortunate face.
She used to have a pretty face until she ruined it with botox and fillers. No wonder she wear sunglasses all the time. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow I never noticed how she wears sunglasses in every insta pic! She actually does. Oh dear.🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.