Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly Willoughby has some, apparently! They set my teeth on edge, can imagine bloody feathers everywhere like a shedding boa. Plus I’m allergic to feathers 🤪
Holly willoughbys are £245 😳😳😳. Bloody blimey 🥴 if Ol Yawna hasn’t already got fevvers on her ITS pj’s she will have now .. Ali Express Fevvers oh my days 😂😂😂. Atchoooo 🤧

Just did a quick search of thread suggestions and I think @MayfairAA is the winner;

Lorna Luxe #17: How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Anyone want to do a sanity check?
  1. Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower
    Lorna Luxe #17: How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread
    • Post #996
    • Yesterday at 3:59 PM
I’m happy with your counting .👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I did actually just want “ Lorna Luxe- Total Bullshit. A Thread” but I know we aren’t allowed swearing in the thread titles

Am going to fall out with you lot making me feel tit, as I carry the duck on drinking. 🤣
You’re not alone .. I’m still drinking ... 🥴

Reactions: 1
Exactly! We indulged somewhat for my birthday so we’re trying to reverse some of the damage so we can do it all again at Christmas 😂
i just hope Yawna doesn’t do any awful lives and make me break my abstinence as neat vodka to the eyeball is the only way through those sessions!

I knowww!!! I even asked on a specific group and was told the messaging privilege should come back shortly and then they closed the group before I could ask anymore😂

Also had to google... Jeeeeeeez they’re ugly. And why in all the pictures do the models have heels on 😂
They look like dressed up ostriches - if that’s night time fashion I’d rather go to bed in my welly boots and so’wester!

View attachment 303221View attachment 303222View attachment 303223
I actually like them (always have to be the odd one out lol) not sure I would buy them though it would probably annoy me to wear especially on the arms.

Reactions: 2
I actually like them (always have to be the odd one out lol) not sure I would buy them though it would probably annoy me to wear especially on the arms.
I quite like them too 🙈 would never buy them tho. How do you wash them?! And my cat would go nuts!
maybe if I was on made in Chelsea and going to a fancy pj party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread Titties

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.