Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't see her on the panel when they went from This Morning. No not there it is Colleen,
yesh just saw this, in my tv guide it said she was there, thank god!

I thought Jack was British but he has a slightly foreign accent (I teach english as a foreign language so always notice these things)

how good does gillian andersen look?!
I don't get people who compain about bras being uncomfortable, if they are it means they are the wrong size surely? I never found them uncomfortable until I put on loads of weight in lockdown :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
anyoen watching? I don't get why on earth nadia put honey in a bottle in the microwave?!

Ugh Linda and nadia. I'm off 🤢
Linda's story makes no sense... her granddaughter was deemed obese, do schools call parents on this? I don't teach but have lots of friends who do and have never heard of this. As usual Linda started making a good point about cooking lessons then just ... she only seems ot have personal anecdotes, which yes is interesting, but that is such a small part of a debate. You can see she doesn;t read the news or anything

I don’t believe a teacher would be that irresponsible- Linda heard what she wanted to.

I
Her story is so boring
feel bad for the host on episodes with them, she really has to carry it

I don’t believe a teacher would be that irresponsible- Linda heard what she wanted to.
yeh, teachers dont weigh students (as far as I am aware) they are SO overworked no way they are focussed on this

I just can't warm to Charlene, she's still too newsreadery (if that's not a word, it is now). She rarely relaxes and has fun on the show.

Reactions: 8
Yes I like Brenda too.

I am liking charlene a bit more but agree she can be newsreadery 😵

Linda/Nadia /Denise/stacey no need.

Reactions: 5
Yes I like Brenda too.

I am liking charlene a bit more but agree she can be newsreadery 😵

Linda/Nadia /Denise/stacey no need.
Yes get rid and add the wives club of Frankie, Penny, Paris, Ronan's wife (she made that much of an impact I cannot remember her name 😁) . That said, I used to love Ada, great panel member.

Reactions: 4
anyoen watching? I don't get why on earth nadia put honey in a bottle in the microwave?!
Because she is stupid - the honey had set so she put it in there to soften it up but it was in for minutes (in a plastic bottle) instead of seconds. All on her tattle thread.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.