Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only decent one is Katie. I probably won't watch it today.

Oh Stacy's voice 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Katie is so articulate compared to Linda, Nadia and stacey.

Stacey’s brain takes too long to catch up with her mouth.

I have switched off.

Poor Katie stick with these thickos

Reactions: 8

I have switched off.

As usual Stacey has done no preparation, no idea wht i happening on Monday, why is she even asked on? her ramble about being able to watch someone elses sports day made 0 sense

She is so thick it’s unbelievable. Asking questions like it’s her front room.

Paid £3k for the Privilege

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She is so thick it’s unbelievable. Asking questions like it’s her front room.

Paid £3k for the Privilege
I don't get why her sister is on either, so many shows now seem to be trying to get their relatives on to become famous

I have switched off.

I switched off too. Couldn't stand them all talking over each other. Aside from Katie I have no interest in any of them.

I switched off too. Couldn't stand them all talking over each other. Aside from Katie I have no interest in any of them.
I genuinley thought my tv had frozen as Stacey just say there for a few seconds not moving or saying anything with a totally blank look on her face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good free advert for her sisters business then. Like she's the only person to make labels?!! So many people do them but don't get a free advert on blinking itv. Nepotism at its finest.

Reactions: 7
Good free advert for her sisters business then. Like she's the only person to make labels?!! So many people do them but don't get a free advert on blinking itv. Nepotism at its finest.
the way she was talking about it as if it was some kind of revolutionary product :rolleyes:

ugh Denise again "historically the term quarantine..." you don't sound clever denise, you sound stupid

Reactions: 2
Denise and her “deep dives” into finding out more about covid. Yes, dear.

Charlene, trying to pretend she was loose enough to dance at a garage club. She is stiff in voice and deed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jane’s contempt for Charlene never seems far from the surface. She humours her but sometimes you can see her thoughts whirling when Charlene is being particularly prissy.

Reactions: 1
Denise and her “deep dives” into finding out more about covid. Yes, dear.

Charlene, trying to pretend she was loose enough to dance at a garage club. She is stiff in voice and deed.
exactly, as if she has tools other people don't to investigate :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I think charlene is a bit better today - more engaging, less newsreader.

Jane must get fed up of having to deal with Denise & co. They are opposites in education /class.

Reactions: 2
I think charlene is a bit better today - more engaging, less newsreader.

Jane must get fed up of having to deal with Denise & co. They are opposites in education /class.
Jane is friends with Denise, Nadia and a lot of them. She has known them for years. She likes them.

Has Colleen got new teeth?

Last edited:
At least Janet is talking some sense in the vaccine debate, thank god Denise is not on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.