London/UK Influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read through all of this. Wanted to say that I’ve spoken with Talia H a few times and she is a super nice girl, obviously she could be faking it. Funny, I didn’t even notice Eleni left all social media.
no one likes eleni , i literally didnt even think of her until now haha , I havent met talia personally but my friends is friends with her and says she is a lovley gilr but a bit reserved

Reactions: 1
Zozo been extra quiet these last few months.. seems like her influencing content has expired

Reactions: 2
Besides her entire personality revolving around her "arab bf", Benazir loves shunning fake designer so she sure has guts posting that horribly fake van cleef bracelet up close on her story at least make it less clear you can probably get better fakes from aliexpress for $5

I am fuzzy with the details but her recent yellow (dont quote me) Hermes picotin bag unboxing looked sooo fake. like that thin, crusty leather...I could see it from a mile away

Chiara King is getting slutshamed and dragged up and down by her Turkish ex, it’s time these girls realise that being with the men they fetishise is not just Chanel gifts and romantic one liners lol. Look at @gundemkonusuyoruz on TikTok

Reactions: 4
Chiara King is getting slutshamed and dragged up and down by her Turkish ex, it’s time these girls realise that being with the men they fetishise is not just Chanel gifts and romantic one liners lol. Look at @gundemkonusuyoruz on TikTok
Don’t these men have jobs, gossiping is for the girls

Reactions: 1