London bloggers: WishWishWish, What Olivia Did etc...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s from shepton as my friend went to school with her. But we think she’s now too snobby to live there, we assume it’s within the area still but maybe one of the villages, she’s being very cryptic 😂😂😂
What was she like at school?

Does anyone know if Hannah Ricketts has a thread? I've only just discovered her channel and I want to know more!
Is she rich?
I like her videos so far but I've noticed she's very negative.

Does anyone know if Hannah Ricketts has a thread? I've only just discovered her channel and I want to know more!
Is she rich?
I like her videos so far but I've noticed she's very negative.
It's in the Rave section but, unsurprisingly, it's started to turn...

Reactions: 1
I know she’s from shepton as my friend went to school with her. But we think she’s now too snobby to live there, we assume it’s within the area still but maybe one of the villages, she’s being very cryptic 😂😂😂
She lives Castle Cary, off the high street, I’ve seen her on the local community group there. asking if anyone wanted left over moving boxes. It’s an older property that was bought for £490,000. That property was bought in September 2022 so the dates match up. It’s really pretty and I can imagine her living there. Surprised they chose Castle Cary though. Bit random!
I couldn’t see her buying one of those god awful new builds on the outskirts of town. So many keep popping up, they’re multiplying like herpes!
I wouldn’t blame her for not returning to Shepton, it’s a tit hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's lovely and very her, though I was surprised by its location and the type of house - from her IG I had assumed it was a detached house, isolated in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by fields!

It's lovely and very her, though I was surprised by its location and the type of house - from her IG I had assumed it was a detached house, isolated in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by fields!
Did you find it on Rightmove?

From her IG I also got the impression it was a detached house in the middle of the countryside- so I'd be interested to see what it actually looks like!

Did you find it on Rightmove?

From her IG I also got the impression it was a detached house in the middle of the countryside- so I'd be interested to see what it actually looks like!
Since we can’t share links…if you search her full name on Facebook you’ll see a post on a Castle Cary community group about a cat where she mentions where they live. Google that name and the search should throw up ‘House Prices in…’ I rightmove. Search for the house costing £490,000 and sold in September 2022. It’s number 12.

Reactions: 4
Since we can’t share links…if you search her full name on Facebook you’ll see a post on a Castle Cary community group about a cat where she mentions where they live. Google that name and the search should throw up ‘House Prices in…’ I rightmove. Search for the house costing £490,000 and sold in September 2022. It’s number 12.
Thanks for the info!

Ah, so it's an end of terrace. Not what I imagined at all. From her IG I pictured a farmhouse out in the middle of nowhere!

It's a nice house. The garden is very pretty.

Thanks for the info!

Ah, so it's an end of terrace. Not what I imagined at all. From her IG I pictured a farmhouse out in the middle of nowhere!

It's a nice house. The garden is very pretty.
No worries!
It’s really pretty inside and it’s a reasonably priced house too. Lots of influencers end up buying such expensive properties and they can’t keep up with them. Carrie and Miguel seem to have their heads screwed on.
Just not sure why they chose Castle Cary? It’s closeish to Shepton but Wells is prettier and more her aesthetic I would say. Cary has this massive housing estate being built on all the fields around the town and it’s has Ansford school which has a reputation for being tit.

It’s because she can’t drive!! And castle Cary has a station with direct links to London. I’m 90% sure that’s why she chose to live here. I live pretty local to her and if you want links to London and can’t drive out to the stations you need to live somewhere like that. Bruton wells Frome etc all have much smaller train stations

It’s because she can’t drive!! And castle Cary has a station with direct links to London. I’m 90% sure that’s why she chose to live here. I live pretty local to her and if you want links to London and can’t drive out to the stations you need to live somewhere like that. Bruton wells Frome etc all have much smaller train stations
Wells doesn’t have a train station :( there was talk that they were going to re commission the one in Shepton but that came to nothing. Mendip is sorely lacking in public transport.

I’m getting secretly pregnant vibes off Carrie. The sporadic posting, and the stomach hiding poses on Instagram to hide a potential bump maybe? It’s what I did before I shared the news when I was having a baby. The morning sickness got me so bad, I could only do the bare minimum and she’s disappeared a lot more than usual. The hints at potential DIY’s coming up…a nursery? Also noticed no one tagged her at Liv’s birthday party to potentially not out her? All speculative, but I just have a feeling.
ETA: She said she’s going to Glastonbury next week so I’m probably way off this guess

Last edited:
I’m getting secretly pregnant vibes off Carrie. The sporadic posting, and the stomach hiding poses on Instagram to hide a potential bump maybe? It’s what I did before I shared the news when I was having a baby. The morning sickness got me so bad, I could only do the bare minimum and she’s disappeared a lot more than usual. The hints at potential DIY’s coming up…a nursery? Also noticed no one tagged her at Liv’s birthday party to potentially not out her? All speculative, but I just have a feeling.
ETA: She said she’s going to Glastonbury next week so I’m probably way off this guess
I had the same thought! Was fully expecting that wisteria photo to be an announcement.

Reactions: 2
That is a bit strange if nobody tagged her at Liv's party. I haven't really been paying attention to Carrie (or I guess she just hasn't been posting) but I have thought she was pregnant in the past when she wasn't - so maybe I'm not good at playing this guessing game! Although I did guess Liv was pregnant long before she announced.

I remember Carrie once said she wanted to wait until they were settled in their own home before starting a family - so I won't be surprised if she is pregnant.

Last edited:
Depends where she is in her pregnancy and if she has bad symptoms - Glastonbury is very family friendly now.

I’ve wondered this too! I had assumed she didn’t go to Liv’s party because there were no pictures of her at all and that’s not like her, she isn’t a camera shy person in the least!

When she was saying a while back about having a tough time I wondered if it was a TTC thing; I remember her talking about having PCOS before which can make conceiving more challenging.

I’ve wondered this too! I had assumed she didn’t go to Liv’s party because there were no pictures of her at all and that’s not like her, she isn’t a camera shy person in the least!

When she was saying a while back about having a tough time I wondered if it was a TTC thing; I remember her talking about having PCOS before which can make conceiving more challenging.
When Carrie wrote that 'tough time' post I wondered if she'd had a miscarriage.

• Sad
Lucy (shinythoughts) uploaded a video from the day after the party at Liv’s parents house and you can see Carrie in the background. Nothing is overly obvious, but I’d say pregnant vibes…