Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look pretty well off to me!! They have plennnnty of fancy abroad holidays, nice (new I think) cars, the parents house looks big with a big garden, she's got a taste for designer clothes (yes a lot is second hand but I couldn't afford all that), she's Always buying stuff for her home, she rented a trendy flat in the northern quarter, she was able to quit her job without issue, she had funds to start a business, then go on to have a breast reduction... I don't know anything about Manchester/Blackburn but that's pretty wealthy in my eyes

While I'm here, why is she out shopping with her mate???! Does she have a different set of rules than the rest of us?

I'm back again!! I just opened Instagram and saw this!!!

TF does she mean "don't @ me" ??!

She's stood indoors, right next to someone she doesn't live with, without a mask! And then has the gall to tell people not to complain!

Ffs Jes. I swear to god she makes me so angry as a keyworker who has worked all through, wearing a mask and other ppe for full shifts. Keep your mask on when you're indoors and around others you absolute weapon!! All for a photo for a 24hr insta story 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
They look pretty well off to me!! They have plennnnty of fancy abroad holidays, nice (new I think) cars, the parents house looks big with a big garden, she's got a taste for designer clothes (yes a lot is second hand but I couldn't afford all that), she's Always buying stuff for her home, she rented a trendy flat in the northern quarter, she was able to quit her job without issue, she had funds to start a business, then go on to have a breast reduction... I don't know anything about Manchester/Blackburn but that's pretty wealthy in my eyes

While I'm here, why is she out shopping with her mate???! Does she have a different set of rules than the rest of us?

She's stood indoors, right next to someone she doesn't live with, without a mask! And then has the gall to tell people not to complain!

Ffs Jes. I swear to god she makes me so angry as a keyworker who has worked all through, wearing a mask and other ppe for full shifts. Keep your mask on when you're indoors and around others you absolute weapon!! All for a photo for a 24hr insta story 🤬
People must have @ her because she removed that story. Plenty more left up with her removing her mask to try on sunglasses. What a bleeping selfish idiot.

Reactions: 2
P

She didn't quit her job, she was made redundant. What she did inbetween then and the Vinyl i dont know. It is easy enough to take out a credit card or a loan to start a business (her friends finch bakery started on a £5k credit card loan)! Her apartment in Manchester was not in a nice area and my friend rents one in the same building, plus she has the support of her boyfriend who may well be the one providing? I know plenty of people who have maxed out their credit cards buying designer items and to pay off holidays - whilst there is no doubt this has come from her income from her new business and possible family support i doubt they are funding her lifestyle. The breast reduction was done at a reduced price for her promo and again there are finance options available for all surgeries.

Reactions: 3
She did leave her job, I think she might have been at risk of redundancy but she definitely left it as she’s said since that she told her family she was made redundant as she was too scared to tell them the truth. She’s said she had a decent amount of savings though so that with her partners contributions wouldn’t be hard to get by. I do think rent is still pretty high in that area though as it’s in the centre of town, right next to the train station etc. It’s not pretty but the NQ is very trendy and highly sought after.

Reactions: 3
P

She didn't quit her job, she was made redundant. What she did inbetween then and the Vinyl i dont know. It is easy enough to take out a credit card or a loan to start a business (her friends finch bakery started on a £5k credit card loan)! Her apartment in Manchester was not in a nice area and my friend rents one in the same building, plus she has the support of her boyfriend who may well be the one providing? I know plenty of people who have maxed out their credit cards buying designer items and to pay off holidays - whilst there is no doubt this has come from her income from her new business and possible family support i doubt they are funding her lifestyle. The breast reduction was done at a reduced price for her promo and again there are finance options available for all surgeries.
NQ in Manchester is crazy expensive! Also she definitely left her job - she’s said that lots of times!

Reactions: 4
She just bought the 500 quid mirror. If you can spend 500 quid on a mirror you're wealthy in my eyes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She just bought the 500 quid mirror. If you can spend 500 quid on a mirror you're wealthy in my eyes 🤷‍♀️
Or just stupid with money and getting herself into debt. She’s CONSTANTLY flaunting her extravagant spending, which during a pandemic when a lot of her followers are struggling to pay for the necessities, is vey uncaring. Two expensive holidays booked for this year alone, designer stuff, ugly mirrors is just the top of the iceberg.

Anyone else hate with a passion the ‘LOVE’ lettering above her dining table? I was a bit surprised that she would do something so basic in her house. It’s one step away from Live Laugh Love!

Reactions: 7
This mirror is gonna look dated and tired real fast. Should have spent your money on a beautiful vintage piece or classic expensive one 🙈

4C2B1884-401D-480A-9F67-45A1058A7C63.jpeg

Omg I got that mirror (without the art work but she has a vinyl co. So she could make it) for £10 off sale or swop on Facebook 🤣
I respect her for not just doing a tit copy of someone else’s work for cheaper. That mirror is pretty fugly though.

i am very concerned for her followers. can she please listen to feedback and post trigger warnings for her diet and workout pictures as she is getting out of control now

Reactions: 4
Regardless of the fact she looks pretty much the same, the fact she is actively encouraging significant weight loss over a 2 WEEK PERIOD is laughable and embarrassing. Anyone in their right mind knows this isn’t a significant change. She’s so irresponsible it’s actuality unbelievable.

31F4EF4B-4D46-498F-AAEC-0ED271288EC7.png

Sorry lads, but 2 WEEKS?!?! She’s been doing this 2 weeks and she’s declaring it a hobby/lifestyle 🤣🤣😂😂

3CFE05A8-596A-4F24-9040-71D26C6AE9D1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Regardless of the fact she looks pretty much the same, the fact she is actively encouraging significant weight loss over a 2 WEEK PERIOD is laughable and embarrassing. Anyone in their right mind knows this isn’t a significant change. She’s so irresponsible it’s actuality unbelievable.

View attachment 538483

Sorry lads, but 2 WEEKS?!?! She’s been doing this 2 weeks and she’s declaring it a hobby/lifestyle 🤣🤣😂😂

View attachment 538567
Is she doing Courtney black too?

The 'big reveal' of the newly upholstered sofa is pretty underwhelming... Seen nicer in the local charity shop

Reactions: 5
That whole house is like a migraine inducing lsd trip. Original sofa was so much better.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.