Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think this ‘sale‘ is a bit of a con? I mean for a start it’s not a sale it’s just a discount code. By the time you add what vinyl you want and add the discount code, you’re basically just getting free delivery 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, the delivery cost is scandalous. I would actually buy the rattan vinyl to upcycle something i’ve got waiting to be done but it’s put me off so I’ll find another way to do it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, the delivery cost is scandalous. I would actually buy the rattan vinyl to upcycle something i’ve got waiting to be done but it’s put me off so I’ll find another way to do it.
The vinyl is great but in terms of this sale you’d need to buy tonnes of it to make it worthwhile. I just think it’s all a bit misleading.

Reactions: 2
God she has been awful these past few days hasn’t she!!?! And again she’s moaning about how busy she’s going to be the next few weeks. Here’s an idea Jes why don’t you be bleeping grateful you’re in this position! She really gets on my bleeping nerves.

Reactions: 4
God she has been awful these past few days hasn’t she!!?! And again she’s moaning about how busy she’s going to be the next few weeks. Here’s an idea Jes why don’t you be bleeping grateful you’re in this position! She really gets on my bleeping nerves.

She been A LOT!!!!!

Moaning about all the work she has to do again.

YOU set up the sale Jess. You literally invited hoards of people to buy. If you want any of that fugly tit you were on the beg for then you need lots of orders. Honestly.

Does she design the prints herself? Like, is she the artist? Or is she just putting someone else's art together with someone else's vinyl factory?

Reactions: 3
I checked for a thread on her a few times last year before this was made...

Can I just say... how the duck has she got away with flouting all the covid rules through the whole of the year?!

Always posting pics with her mates with zero social distancing. Video with her PT with arms round each other. That frigging wedding!! Endless different households, no distancing, no quarantining on arrival. The hen do before hand in the UK with about 10 girls n a lad all in a tiny cottage, dancing n hugging.

I do remember her crying once on stories, can't remember what she said but I think someone/multiple people must have challenged her about covid rules n she got defensive n upset.

Reactions: 2
Thought she doesn't weight herself? Made a massive point about how she *doesn't* weigh herself over loads of stories the other week.

And also keeps on going on about how careful she's being not to trigger anyone with eating/weight issues, so isn't posting anything that could be harmful.
Just so ya kno Jes, saying that doesn't mean you can then go on to post whatever you want without triggering anyone

Attachments

• Heart
I think she’s being very problematic and dangerous around the amount of weight related stuff she’s posting.

She’s soooooo all over the place too and constantly contradicting things she says from day to day. One minute saying she adores walking and just isn’t in a place/doesn’t want to do any other kind of exercise. A day later she’s doing intense HIT stuff and obsessing over it.

I’m finding her very, very triggering so I can’t be the only one. Plus all her body photos are in thinspo poses. No natural body shots. Very deceiving.

Thought she doesn't weight herself? Made a massive point about how she *doesn't* weigh herself over loads of stories the other week.

And also keeps on going on about how careful she's being not to trigger anyone with eating/weight issues, so isn't posting anything that could be harmful.
Just so ya kno Jes, saying that doesn't mean you can then go on to post whatever you want without triggering anyone

Sorry but that cane rattan vinyl is absolutely foul.
Ha ha stop it 🤦‍♀️ I was thinking of getting some to put me on to recover something & save forking out for a new piece for a while🤣🤣 I have to admit, 50% of the pics look good and the other 50% I’m like hmmm not sure, which is why I haven’t bought any yet (plus reluctant to give her my hard earned tbh, since she moans about having work, would hate to disturb her time posting so subtle freebie begs)

I think she’s being very problematic and dangerous around the amount of weight related stuff she’s posting.

She’s soooooo all over the place too and constantly contradicting things she says from day to day. One minute saying she adores walking and just isn’t in a place/doesn’t want to do any other kind of exercise. A day later she’s doing intense HIT stuff and obsessing over it.

I’m finding her very, very triggering so I can’t be the only one. Plus all her body photos are in thinspo poses. No natural body shots. Very deceiving.
Me too. Very triggering but can't stop looking either!

And the photo on her stories now of her supplements/ vitamins telling us what each of them are good for. Is she qualified to give that advice?? Irresponsible really. I know a lot of people think they're harmless but taking too much or taking them when you don't need extra can actually be harmful.

But then even though I know that I'm also sat here thinking do I need them? Should I be taking vitamins? Etc.

This. Posting the pictures of her Apple Watch saying she’s burned a billion calories is so irresponsible too. No professional would recommend you get up at 5am to walk for miles then do a full day ‘on your feet’ in work & then do some hardcore HIIT when you get home. It’s overkill, totally unnecessary & will lead to massive burnout.
Every time I see her do this I pray no one is ‘influenced’ by her & thinking they need to be exercising for 3 hours a day.

Reactions: 5
And then she’s posting about how she really wants to learn more about anorexia after the passing of Nikki Grahame. Good god, is she that oblivious to how poor her own posting is in relation to triggering eating disorder behaviours. It’s almost like she’s not very educated. Oh wait.......

This. Posting the pictures of her Apple Watch saying she’s burned a billion calories is so irresponsible too. No professional would recommend you get up at 5am to walk for miles then do a full day ‘on your feet’ in work & then do some hardcore HIIT when you get home. It’s overkill, totally unnecessary & will lead to massive burnout.
Every time I see her do this I pray no one is ‘influenced’ by her & thinking they need to be exercising for 3 hours a day.

And then she’s posting about how she really wants to learn more about anorexia after the passing of Nikki Grahame. Good god, is she that oblivious to how poor her own posting is in relation to triggering eating disorder behaviours. It’s almost like she’s not very educated. Oh wait.......
Oh my god I know!

Honestly has she not made the link at all????? I really don't get how she hasn't. She clearly had some (v limited clearly) awareness that what she's posting could be harmful bcuz she said that she was gonna avoid posting some parts of it due it being triggering. Although she doesn't seem to have followed through with her own promise, still sharing every meal, workouts, steps, calories, body pics, before n after weight 🙄🤬

What the hell has she done to her eyebrows? They looked so much better before! They look like joke eyebrows!

For those who don't know her, she is absolutely vile. Bully is definitely one of the best ways to describe her. She blatantly gets with other girls boyfriends and doesnt give a tit about it! Those saying she has a wealthy family, they live in a nice average house in BLACKBURN!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oooooh please give us more goss or specific stories!!!! Tattle needs to know more.

Always find it weird when people say her family are rich, they look super common.

For those who don't know her, she is absolutely vile. Bully is definitely one of the best ways to describe her. She blatantly gets with other girls boyfriends and doesnt give a tit about it! Those saying she has a wealthy family, they live in a nice average house in BLACKBURN!

Aren’t her parents divorced? She did a house tour at her mum’s and stepdad’s house and it looked HUGE!

I always thought they looked like rich chavs. The wedding in Santorini which is a Mecca for chavs gave the game away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.