Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my asthmatic self waiting on the jab. JES- out with my friends, wedding in Greece, reduced my tits during a pandemic- Rose gets her second jab.
Prick.

Reactions: 4
Not according to this: https://www.coeliac.org.uk/informat...hub/coeliac-disease-and-coronavirus-covid-19/

maybe she has severe mental health issues? Or epilepsy? It’s odd she’s not saying why. I know she doesn’t have to, but as an influencer, people will want to know.
Anxiety and depression at her level doesn't count as severe mental illness. I wish she would be open and day why she's had hers.

I know of people who have had theirs because the centres have had some left over that need using up or because their gp surgery had some extras.

She should just be honest

Reactions: 1
Anxiety and depression at her level doesn't count as severe mental illness. I wish she would be open and day why she's had hers.

I know of people who have had theirs because the centres have had some left over that need using up or because their gp surgery had some extras.

She should just be honest
I know some young people are having the vaccine because the put themselves forward as an unregistered carer for grandparents. Might be that.

I wonder if she’s read this thread yet?? She cannot take any form of criticism and is so far up her own arse she would blow her top if she had read it.....

Reactions: 3
She’s read previous threads, screenshotted to her stories.
Has she really?? I must have missed that!! She’s another influencer that takes a social media break anytime she gets abit of negative feedback. She went on a hiatus a while back so wonder if that coincided with her finding tattle 🤔

She said it was because she’s coeliac.

She’s getting more n more intolerable.
I must have missed her saying that. Very odd, as coeliacs aren’t in the vulnerable category. My little sister (34) has far worse health issues and she’s only just got her letter in for her first vaccine.

I must have missed her saying that. Very odd, as coeliacs aren’t in the vulnerable category. My little sister (34) has far worse health issues and she’s only just got her letter in for her first vaccine.
A lot of it is at GP surgeries discretion. If they have ample supply and are meeting demand well they'll work down the list.

My asthma doesn't meet the government's definition of vulnerable, but I've had my first dose.

Reactions: 2
I know someone who is coeliac. Right at the beginning of the pandemic was advised to shield due to spleen function being poor in many coeliacs which means his immune system wouldn't be working properly but then the government quickly retracted that and took it off the list of at risk illnesses along with diabetes and so he carried on at work. I think a lot depends on where you live, your gp surgery, and sometimes pot luck. Either way I wish she would be open about it

Christ, do we really need to see your virtually naked body on the internet. You’re not exactly a fitness influencer. TMI!!!!

C9FEFACC-952D-4FAF-A04A-3CF5EDAE2361.png

• Wow
I think it doesn’t take long once people appoint themselves as influencers, to get totally sucked in and with each day the oversharing gets worse and they feel more compelled to share and apologise if they’ve not been on for an hour or so. It’s going to be a legit mental health/addiction issue in time I am sure

Christ, do we really need to see your virtually naked body on the internet. You’re not exactly a fitness influencer. TMI!!!!

View attachment 574907
She can't even just put it up without all the dramatics. Oh my life is so hard, it's getting boring. Oh I'm so tired today, yes so is every other individual who works a full long week too. You're not unique. Trigger warning.....I mean, come off it. Triggered, the new buzz word

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.