Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That whole house is like a migraine inducing lsd trip. Original sofa was so much better.
I agree. I prefer her old flat. I think that a lot of what I liked about her old flat was the structure, room layout and original features like the brick wall and windows. I’m beginning to see that it probably wasn’t her decor style that I liked.

Reactions: 9
Omg I don't care about your bloody dirty rag of a Teddy. My lord!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg. Why does everyone think this girl is the pinnacle of interiors?! She has NO TASTE!!!! @tarotbaby you’re def right... her old flat was doing a lot of heavy lifting

Reactions: 9
I really
Hope the person who did her teddy doesn’t follow her... that comment about her not being happy with the teddy’s face... her mum had liked that comment and the person even put a little bow on the teddy too. She’s SO ungrateful it’s untrue.
Honestly so rude and she's tagged the woman in stories, ugh. Vile.

Reactions: 3
It's so annoying how to enter the competition , you have to follow loftnq. Why? That's not the business, that's not a joint comp, that's your personal page. Anything for more followers and more free shite. So transparent. Oh but my mental health suffers when I am online so much, blah blah. Get real. Literal beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really
Hope the person who did her teddy doesn’t follow her... that comment about her not being happy with the teddy’s face... her mum had liked that comment and the person even put a little bow on the teddy too. She’s SO ungrateful it’s untrue.
Omg I know!!! It's so so rude
Also, what's wrong with her face?? Looks a million times better than before

Reactions: 1
This is the first tattle thread I’ve ever commented on but I just need to. The teddy thing was so rude, texting the woman constantly and they weren’t even polite messages, maybe leave the poor woman alone and she’d get your teddy done sooner!!! And then literally slagging off the woman’s work in a very passive way cause of the face, don’t think she’d like it much if someone did the same with her business! Also I’ve never known anyone brag about how much they work and run their company almost single handedly but also take so many days off/leave after an hour.

Reactions: 14
This girl is foul. She literally makes me skin crawl. She struts around like she’s not a garden gnome. Sit down you stupid witch. Hope she loses everything tbh.

Omg today's post bigging herself up again. Vinyl has existed for decades love. You did not invent it, nor do you have the best designs. I was going to buy vinyl from.her then I found other places much more likeable and design their own stuff. She did not invent the wheel, she is not the nest and needs to get off her high horse. The only thing which puts flowers up her backside is that she had a following in the first instance.

does anyone else remember her stories whilst she was at her sister’s wedding in greece last year 😭 i had to mute her cos the pair of them were acting like absolute chillllldren barely hitting 2k likes on a post but all “oh hehe i’m so insta famuss look at all of my followers !!!”

Her decor is truly awful. The clashing colours, prints and styles are terrible. The house is proof that she knows nothing about design (it’s common knowledge that the vinyl designs aren’t original.)

"I totally see food differently now in such a positive way"
Yet I have the same lunch (2x heck sausages on a wrap with spinach and sweet chilli sauce) every single day which is well known as a prime example of disordered eating

Who you trying to kid Jes?

And just to be clear, I'm not shaming her for struggling with that, I'm shaming her for promoting it on almost a daily basis when she has been told what she is posting can be harmful

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s deluded if she’s think she’s now got a healthy mindset on eating. Also not to be an utter witch but is this body meant to inspire me?!? 🥴

60AEA8EF-6595-457B-BABA-F2187F7D424C.jpeg

She’s deluded if she’s think she’s now got a healthy mindset on eating. Also not to be an utter witch but is this body meant to inspire me?!? 🥴

View attachment 557209
I think she's got a nice body, not about making unkind comments about people's bodies sorry!! 😕

But yeah, defo hasn't got a good relationship with food. Im not saying it's easy by the way!

Reactions: 4
She hit her dog on the nose today. Isn’t that supposed to be really painful for dogs? Also can’t believe she gets annoyed with people “copying her”. Her designs are hardly original.

Reactions: 2
Cannot cope that she’s seen Billie Eillish’s new posts tonight, swooned over them, then run upstairs and put her lingerie on for a photo 🥴😂🥴😂🥴

6E94202A-9BF2-40D7-AA0B-6D8F2E5FBE97.png

• Haha
She hit her dog on the nose today. Isn’t that supposed to be really painful for dogs? Also can’t believe she gets annoyed with people “copying her”. Her designs are hardly original.
when did she hit her dog? Her dog will end up getting ‘hand-shy’ which is not good or safe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.