Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone point me in the direction of all this negativity and hate that Amy is banging on about? You’d think this thread had moved on pages and pages the way she’s exaggerating. Is she not embarrassed? Ps ku-doss fellow tattlers x

Also, I’d be more concerned if my staff were bubbling at the mouth with excitement of finding out personal information of anyone, regardless of if they’re signed up to Tattle😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"Looking forward to finding out who we are, where we live, where we work..."

To what end?

Reactions: 4
"Looking forward to finding out who we are, where we live, where we work..."

To what end?
She assumes we all are 'employed' and have someone who can fire us for calling out racist behaviour. I'm self employed hun. What is she going to do when she finds out where we live?? Doorstep us? Send us a postcard from their hols? Send us Christmas cards? My birthday is February so look forward to a card.

Some people use your reaction to their crappy behaviour to make you look the bad person and you are the one to blame for reacting the way you do. Toxic. All people expected was Jes to take responsibility for her words and actions. She failed to do that and we are on here discussing it like we would of it were a group of friends down the pub. There are post I don't agree with. But the vast majority of contributers on this thread are just disappointed that someone they thought was OK turned out to a bit of a racist. We now have her flying monkey of a sister doing her bidding. I get it, sisterly love and all that but Amy hasn't even seen the bloody tweets!!

Reactions: 12
She’s a racist who is trying to gaslight her way out the situation
in the bin with ya love. Ta raaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I never used to have an opinion on amy but all this now I find her really aggressive! The tooles always win and we'll find out where you work and live its almost threatening and she's banging on about bullies

Reactions: 8
I never used to have an opinion on amy but all this now I find her really aggressive! The tooles always win and we'll find out where you work and live its almost threatening and she's banging on about bullies
It's not almost threatening. It's threatening full stop.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel like they’re trying to gaslight? It feels like my abusive relationship with my ex where they’d do something terrible and they’d turn it around on me and make me the bad person and then the victim for even bringing up the terrible thing they’ve done.
Also Jes constantly claims not to have ever read these threads but everytime someone puts something up she knows instantly. For example, yesterday someone made a comment about her selling second hand clothes and not giving it to charity and then she posted on her stories about giving clothes to charities and that if she doesn’t show what she’s doing the trolls start on her. I feel like she sits here and reads every comment, analyses it with a fine tooth comb and then makes herself sad. Majority of the comments on the thread aren’t troll comments, they’re just discussions about her behaviour. Which to this day neither of them have properly addressed. Not even a single post to say “I’m sorry for all the racist, homophobic, fatphobic, comments I’ve made”. I think if anyone needs help and therapy it’s Jes. To address her behaviour and to get to the root of where all this hate for Asians comes from, because it’s really disgusting. I’ve bought a lot from her in the past but I won’t again. I’m really disappointed at her, not that she cares. Most racists don’t care they’ve hurt peoples feelings, otherwise they wouldn’t be a racist. She made those comments on a public page, not a care in the world who’d see them and how they’d feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It'll all be over once we're found out for 'incriminating' ourselves, then we'll be 'forced to stop'.

That's right, forced to stop using an open forum anonymously.

Is this still trundling on? Has Amy had a show down on the street with any Tattlers yet, Roger Cook style?

Is this still trundling on? Has Amy had a show down on the street with any Tattlers yet, Roger Cook style?
Had never seen this piece of history before, how funny hehe. Amy battering in ARGH COME ON THEN, jes crying in the background not reading the forum, the dog absolutely loopy just happy to be there trying to fetch the metal bar.

Reactions: 2
Had never seen this piece of history before, how funny hehe. Amy battering in ARGH COME ON THEN, jes crying in the background not reading the forum, the dog absolutely loopy just happy to be there trying to fetch the metal bar.
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha you will get done soon for having a sense of humour

Attachments

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

Hahahha I’m absolutely terrified! I’ll have to go on the lamb. Lady gaga telephone era incoming, get me cigs!

“i’m so sorry for my irreverent made up piss take m’lud, SO sorry.”

Christ though she must have an alert set to their thread, it’s not even very active? 😂 bunch of voyeurs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

The list? 😶

L o l
Who's on it

Reactions: 3
Can’t be far off finding us out now. There was a team working on it and they were *really* close a week ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it’s ignorance and rudeness, I genuinely don’t think she is a racist or would kill a dog .. i do think she is a narcissistic person and also a victim of social media and the validation it gives her. It’s sad and I feel sad that after her “apology “ (which I had no idea was about) I have actually felt the need to research and look into WTF she said. I almost think that her cryptic apology story was one to lure people into searching for her “no publicity is bad publicity” ? Awful!
I do think she is rude and not an ok (or well) person and wish I hadn’t bought from her but also judging myself and all of this thread for this fascination on this minor thing that some lass said that’s made us get 40 odd pages deep!
adding to this … what did she say that fat shamed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.