Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely just say : I’ve been so lucky, please don’t think this is just down to my hard graft. 2020 was supposed to be the year we all learned our privilege and didn’t try to hide it. Crinnnnnnge.
that is exactly it. as an *influencer* you’d think it would be better to be honest and not give unrealistic expectations to young people looking to build a business.

Reactions: 3
is she joking with her latest tag shares 😂😂 there have been 2 people slightly critiquing her product and she shares anyway. the latest video share she should have added her opinion on top.
She doesn’t seem like someone who can take criticism as it is

Yeah right you pleb. She’s been overwhelmed with people that noticed.
her whole like is about being noticed. She’s definitely the girl to post something on Facebook and then comment I’ll inbox you hun 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
She doesn’t seem like someone who can take criticism as it is

Yeah right you pleb. She’s been overwhelmed with people that noticed.
her whole like is about being noticed. She’s definitely the girl to post something on Facebook and then comment I’ll inbox you hun 😂😂
Lol “I’ll PM you hun” deffo. She absolutely love it. And whoever is sending her presents needs to get their head out her ass. She’s such a dick. Maybe she shouldn’t have copied other peoples boob designs. I’ve seen endless boob designs like that....some on tee shirts from well before she brought that out. Such a thief. Also that person has ever right to think they were expecting smaller- a sample should be a sample, not a shrunk version of the larger item?

• Haha
Lol “I’ll PM you hun” deffo. She absolutely love it. And whoever is sending her presents needs to get their head out her ass. She’s such a dick. Maybe she shouldn’t have copied other peoples boob designs. I’ve seen endless boob designs like that....some on tee shirts from well before she brought that out. Such a thief. Also that person has ever right to think they were expecting smaller- a sample should be a sample, not a shrunk version of the larger item?
she full on copies everyone I honestly don't think she's got an original bone in her body. She moans of someone copies her too but where are you getting f your books ideas from hun? Xox

I bet it’s taken everything in her power not to reactivate her IG today to post about whatever “Adz” has bought her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is she joking with her latest tag shares 😂😂 there have been 2 people slightly critiquing her product and she shares anyway. the latest video share she should have added her opinion on top.
This was actually me and 100% a criticism, was surprised she shared!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is just as insufferable as she was before she left. It’s like she’s never been away!

She's done it again. The story said something like 'I was going to go with Jes Rose vinyl but...' and she shared it anyway. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
If I was being cynical (or learning from the tricks of most instagrammers) the posed question about the state of the garden could be seen as a hint to local landscapers to offer their services and the hair and beauty appointment one from a few days before, complaining she’ll be at the back of the queue... join the club love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her moaning about having so many orders is wearing thin. Always followed by a little 'of course I'm grateful' note.

Just stop moaning if you're grateful. There are thousands of small businesses that would be over the moon with 10% of those orders. She knows that's a fantastic about. It's a humble brag.

Reactions: 7
Her moaning about having so many orders is wearing thin. Always followed by a little 'of course I'm grateful' note.

Just stop moaning if you're grateful. There are thousands of small businesses that would be over the moon with 10% of those orders. She knows that's a fantastic about. It's a humble brag.
exactly!! Instead of moaning she should like that thank you so much for supporting me in these times.
People are spending money they probably don’t really have right now and she’s moaning about having to do the business she set up 😂

Reactions: 2
Eurgh, she’s so vain (and for no reason). Posting pics of her outfits for once lockdown lifts and they all look 1-2 sizes too small! Especially that white Rixo dress that’s meant to be billowy and loose. The arms look like they’ll split at any second!!!!! Way too small.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think this ‘sale‘ is a bit of a con? I mean for a start it’s not a sale it’s just a discount code. By the time you add what vinyl you want and add the discount code, you’re basically just getting free delivery 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.