Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the tiktok for this are crazy.
Can someone share some screenshots of the tiktok comments? I don't have it so can't see them.

Edit just to add: we definitely need to make sure both usernames are in the new thread. Maybe loftnq too?? And point out her racism in the title

Reactions: 1
Can someone share some screenshots of the tiktok comments? I don't have it so can't see them.

Edit just to add: we definitely need to make sure both usernames are in the new thread. Maybe loftnq too?? And point out her racism in the title
Are you able to start a new thread? Definitely agree on all the names & racism in the title.

Does this girl not know how to use a search engine? Her followers are her personal yellow pages for recommendations it’s literally all she posts

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how to make a new thread 😩 saw the dog bed and was so sad
That's her spare room right? Maybe she's having to get a housemate 😂 or her new bf is moving in and doesn't like it

I have no idea how to make a new thread 😩 saw the dog bed and was so sad
That's her spare room right? Maybe she's having to get a housemate 😂 or her new bf is moving in and doesn't like it
Maybe her boyfriend has called her out on the appropriating of Asian culture, as it’s her own bedroom stuff she’s getting rid of too, not just the spare room. I’d love it if her new man is really woke. He might be educating her.

Please don’t make me get my old account back in action to start a new thread. I don’t want to trigger Amy with my old username. 🤣

To create a new thread, you go to the ‘instagrammers’ forum, and in the top right corner, there should be an orange button that says ‘post thread’ you then need to start the new thread ‘ImJesRose / JesRoseVinyl #2’ with something after like ‘racist tweets, on the beg for free meat’

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.