Lock down birthday ideas ??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my mother in l
If you get the chance - try joining in bongos bingo on Saturday night (can use the app twitch, on your phone or smart tv) with a few drinks. Felt like a night out for me and hubby!
love this idea !

Reactions: 1
Thanks all.
My dad just ’phoned. He’s upset because his card hasn’t arrived and he ordered it in good time (Moonpig). He always uses them because he’s disabled so can’t get out of the house without me. I’ve told him it’s because they will be very busy right now as everyone will be using them but he’s not happy bless him.
I ordered my friends 30th card ten days ago and it never arrived, they put on their website there was delays now they’ve suspended all are ordered. My postman hasn’t even been in days.

I like the hashtag #(previousage)UntilFurtherNotice

doing my make up each day and choosing some more outlandish fashion choices I wouldn’t wear to work has made me feel good so maybe the dress up dinner for all those with adult celebrations.
A zoom kind of call with a quiz (and drinks) looked fun on someone else’s Instagram.

also saw on TikTok (don’t judge me) a woman got her block to sing happy birthday out the window at the same time.
Hope some of that was useful x

A bbq, create a fake restaurant, group facetime, Teddy bears picnic (for daughter obv!), build a Fort to have cinema/picnic in, clues around the house to lead to presents. X

My little ones birthday in a couple of weeks, we are going to let her choose everything she does that day, and spend all day giving 100% attention to her and her interests. We will make dens, play hairdressers, eat chicken nuggets and chocolate cake, all of her favourite things. Kids dont need much really.

• Heart
Reactions: 4