Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewy in court, Rhys off the road, we definitely need a new thread
Yes please provide new thread there is plenty still to cover and I have just begun unpicking some of the current smoke and mirrors 🪞

we need a clear platform to warn people and to expose the pure hypocrisy spouted by these two very shadowy individuals

who wants a coach with criminal convictions , who wants a coach claiming dubious careers allowance against the tax payers who wants a coach unwilling to emotionally and financially care for their children but is sunning themselves and relaxing while others take responsibility, while they have none .

These individuals have no moral compass and will be held to account , this platform will continue to expose their contradictions and lies and as evidence and the rule of law progresses I have every confidence their presence and ability to influence even the most naive is coming to an end

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Almost summertime....almost time to dig out those hundreds of lambo photos you took whilst you leased it for a bit....and pretend you've still got one.
Get ready!
Screenshot_20230417_103220_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's strange,

DVLA website must be down... I will try again later, surely just an admin error.
---
Again no MOT

Good job these guys are so transparent
---

---
Success leaves clues.....

So repossessed
Lease expired/handed back because could not keep up with repayments
Written off, probable insurance job

Waste man
---

---

---
Success leaves clues 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Howling !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Big Fleece Rhys the fast expanding rapidly blinking 🐻 of champions of bland has posted today, how he achieved the purchase of his dream car...the lambo, to add to his fleet of other class vehicles.
ERM......we KNOW you read this, and so I expect you know this post is coming.
You didn't buy that car, you leased it, for a couple of months.
duck knows where the land rover has gone (care to elaborate?)
So that leaves the twatmobile, the broken down, untaxed, unMOT'd, and therefore uninsured clapped out Bentley.
Is this why all your ' FB,social, social, social media!' posts are now you driving your latest vehicle.....a pair of trainers?
So much irony in today’s post I can’t help but think Rhys is now trolling himself.

Attachments

• Haha
That's strange,

DVLA website must be down... I will try again later, surely just an admin error.
---
Again no MOT

Good job these guys are so transparent
---

---
Success leaves clues.....

So repossessed
Lease expired/handed back because could not keep up with repayments
Written off, probable insurance job

Waste man
---

---

---
Success leaves clues 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Howling !!
Absolutely caught clean out LOL
---
So much irony in today’s post I can’t help but think Rhys is now trolling himself.
He missed congruence LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.