LJPopsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see any threads regarding her and felt like there had to be one! Extremely large following on Instagram, however she does my head in. Constantly promoting things beauty related, yet she lives with her parents still and walks dogs for iliving

Reactions: 1
She only has a big following cos she is “friends” with Anna Saconne joly she has been in their vlogs a few times.

So sad, I actually know of her and she obviously can’t be bothered to try and do anything with her life apart from sponge off her parents and pretend she’s famous.

Reactions: 3
So sad, I actually know of her and she obviously can’t be bothered to try and do anything with her life apart from sponge off her parents and pretend she’s famous.
Yes!! She literally pretends she’s super famous. I can’t get over her huge following as she really doesn’t do anything. She’s orange and so fake

She only has a big following cos she is “friends” with Anna Saconne joly she has been in their vlogs a few times.
I don’t even know who this is? But I’m assuming she’s a well known influencer?

what’s with the constant American accent it does my head in. Definitely she thinks she’s something special

And using her child in videos too. What is it with these people exploiting their young children for social media followers? Seriously....

She’s just a nobody who lives at home with her parents, looks like an Oompa Loompa and wants to be famous

Oh dear..was scrolling through Facebook and came across this. Anything for a bit of publicity eh Laura 🙄🙄🙄
Life’s gotta be pretty bad when you’re selling your story about a McDonald’s to The Sun 😂 Also lived how she dropped in the article that she’s a vegetarian and it was for her daughter... wonder if that’s a publicly stunt too?

She really needs to discipline her daughter rather than laughing along at her bad behaviour. She has turned into such a brat and it’s the mothers fault.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get her, she acts like she has loads of money, she walks dogs and works in a garage cafe ( well she used to work in the cafe)
She used to hang out with Anna saccone but not anymore.

I don’t get her, she acts like she has loads of money, she walks dogs and works in a garage cafe ( well she used to work in the cafe)
I'd be rich if I lived with my parents.

I was wondering what her job was, or if she worked. She barely gets any views on YouTube and is always begging for likes on insta. I was trying to figure out how she was able to afford a new car.

I was wondering what her job was, or if she worked. She barely gets any views on YouTube and is always begging for likes on insta. I was trying to figure out how she was able to afford a new car.
I think as someone else has said she lives with her parents. So they are clearly her bank! I also think it’s all for the gram, she has never said she lives with her parents but it’s clear she does. She wants the champagne life but on a lemonade budget!

She really needs to discipline her daughter rather than laughing along at her bad behaviour. She has turned into such a brat and it’s the mothers fault.
I totally agree..always in a toy shop 🙄 definitely a spoilt little so n so

I heard a rumour that her parents bring up her daughter and she just appears with the child in videos and pictures for Instagram. She lives at home with her parents and walks dogs for petty cash. Confused about the American accent though considering she is from Surrey

I heard a rumour that her parents bring up her daughter and she just appears with the child in videos and pictures for Instagram. She lives at home with her parents and walks dogs for petty cash. Confused about the American accent though considering she is from Surrey
I don’t think she sounds like she has an American accent? Her daughters bad behaviour really bothers me. She needs discipline. It’s like Laura is trying to be a friend, rather than a mother. It’s so obnoxious. I do wonder how she makes her money? Can’t just be from dog walking? She barely gets any views on YouTube. Also does lily still see her father?