Lizzy Hadfield (Shot from the Street)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else is keen for this thread?

I just watched her latest video about her move and can't help but think she needs some time out. She had a fun summer traveling with an obnoxious Australian boyfriend and now they've obviously broken up but she's not saying anything and just talks about life being stressful, then adds to that stress by deciding to move (and planning an insane 10 jean testing basics which may just never end).

Sometimes I find her terribly irritating, but I used to really like her and so still find myself hoping she sorts herself out.

Anyone else watch/follow Lizzie?

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her back when she was with Joe (I think his name was Joe, not sure though). She used to be a lot of fun and at the sime time quite professional. I always enjoyed her series "Testing Basics" but I kinda lost interest once everyhting she tested was expensive! I couldn't relate to her anymore. I really miss her old content!

• Heart
I used to love her. But her spoilt lifestyle & constant moaning started to grate, as well as her perpetual hair fiddling. I hope she split from the Australian guy - he was dreadful.

^ Yeah, I think her attitude is a real sticking point for me at the moment. I want to still like her. bah!

Harry was the boyfriend when she was still up North. He seemed like a nice guy.

Reactions: 1
I am so impressed with her new 'Monthly Fashion Report' videos. The disclosure and honesty is so refreshing in the yt/ig influencer world.

Reactions: 2
She managed to make Japan boring and beige, she is next level! Food is amazing and she could have capture picture of it but all she has was picture of her in taxi. Typical

• Haha
She managed to make Japan boring and beige, she is next level! Food is amazing and she could have capture picture of it but all she has was picture of her in taxi. Typical
Oh I hadn't seen the Japan content. How disappointing! The two IG posts and stories seem muted and sad almost? Aesthetically aligned with her Instagram I guess but not with Japan!

Was she really just going on about the quality of a photo, the content of which was inside someone’s house in Japan?

First time watching her YT and those were the worst Japan vlogs I have ever seen! :LOL: What a bunch of moaning!! She really could have just posted one Japan vlog had she edited out her constant boring talking in her hotel room.

• Haha
First time watching her YT and those were the worst Japan vlogs I have ever seen! :LOL: What a bunch of moaning!! She really could have just posted one Japan vlog had she edited out her constant boring talking in her hotel room.
She could have stayed in London and read a book in a cafe and pretending to be Japan, probably no one will know

I watched Lizzy about two year ago but had to unsubscribe because of all of her moaning!

I think she would benefit going to a therapist (I need one myself when I can afford it, I don't say this to take a dig at her), she looks to be too dependent on other people and can't seem to enjoy some time alone.

I could not be bothered to watch her Japan videos because she had a serious case of "resting witch face" look in every singe thumbnail! Not sure why she went to Japan to bein with:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I watched Lizzy about two year ago but had to unsubscribe because of all of her moaning!

I think she would benefit going to a therapist (I need one myself when I can afford it, I don't say this to take a dig at her), she looks to be too dependent on other people and can't seem to enjoy some time alone.

I could not be bothered to watch her Japan videos because she had a serious case of "resting witch face" look in every singe thumbnail! Not sure why she went to Japan to bein with:rolleyes:
I think she already does see a psychologist. She's mentioned the appointments in recent vlogs. So that's good.

I wonder if maybe she decided to do the Japan trip to challenge herself/put herself outside her comfort zone away from her support networks? (I've also not watched the videos from Japan).

Reactions: 3
Anyone else struggle to watch her .. she fidgets a lot and seems quite manic like she can’t relax or something!?

Haven't watched her in a while, forgot she was on YT for a moment.

She’s seriously running out of content while we are on lockdown.
What’s the backstory about her needing therapy?! Therapy over what?!
Guessing it’s the death of her father...I listened to her podcast on grief/losing people and she was understandably heartbroken when discussing it 😕

I used to like her but she's so one note atm. She's mediocre across the board and is relying on this arty/photographer narrative while in lockdown. Even this blog announcement she made today on insta about moving more towards creating a "body of work" of every photo she takes rather than a traditional blog... then followed up with shots of her crotch? Just gives me weird, narcissistic vibes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.