Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya like my grandmother just got a new phone and she took picture of random objects
Exactly that! Like she thinks tit I need to post something on Insta, oh i know, I'll just shoot that random umbrella;

Reactions: 11
An ex-boyfriend of mine used to say "Oh, very existential" to everything naff like this - people trying hard to be arty and failing. He was a bit of a snob actually - it wasn't anything against the word existential or existentialism (his phd was in film and French literature so...), just people being insufferably self important. He was insufferable too (ironically) but many of these sayings stuck with me because he could also be very funny.

We went to an art opening in Greenpoint one night and I swear to God it was several canvases with a single brushstroke in paint that was half peeling in various colors that looked like nail polish peeling. He looked around, stroked his chin and said "ah yes, very existential" and we left immediately to grab a burger. There was actually a lot of this sort of thing about then (2010ish).

It's what I first thought when I saw the umbrella one and FFS - what is that? The lone umbrella, left behind bereft, sitting there without purpose on a sunny afternoon as if listening to the chink of coffee cups and laughter, the pathos... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has to be buying followers at this point, how does she still get thousands of likes for this utter bullshit????

• Heart
I’d like to be as rich as Lizzy, but nothing else. She reminds me of those rich, middle aged women who organise charity galas and sorts to give their lives some meaning, or at least the look of it having meaning.

Her current travels are just a millennials version of that. She could have taken this as an opportunity to grow and do something outside of her comfort zone. Instead she’s stayed at expensive hotels, gone on coffee runs, and bought more clothes and books. I truly don’t understand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I follow the account that posts where her outfits are from and I’m pretty sure they’ve posted more about Lizzy’s shoe collaboration thing than Lizzy has! Poor sod puts more work in than Elizabeth does lmao, that’s how you know you’ve made it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d like to be as rich as Lizzy, but nothing else. She reminds me of those rich, middle aged women who organise charity galas and sorts to give their lives some meaning, or at least the look of it having meaning.

Her current travels are just a millennials version of that. She could have taken this as an opportunity to grow and do something outside of her comfort zone. Instead she’s stayed at expensive hotels, gone on coffee runs, and bought more clothes and books. I truly don’t understand her.
Exactly my thoughts!
she could have vibed her trip a little instead of just hanging out in what she deems ‘independent’ coffee shops.
Quite sad to think that she’s on the other side of the world. Different culture, city, people and all she can talk to us about is coffee shops, clothes shops and maybe book
FFS

Exactly my thoughts!
she could have vibed her trip a little instead of just hanging out in what she deems ‘independent’ coffee shops.
Quite sad to think that she’s on the other side of the world. Different culture, city, people and all she can talk to us about is coffee shops, clothes shops and maybe book
FFS
I feel sorry for her. Honestly, I do - and say that without a hint of malice. She's clearly lost her way somewhere along the line. Her content is boring and bland, she's obviously completely bored with her own life. It's sad.

I don't know, it's like Lizzy is trying to be not like other influencers by not doing anything touristy (generally things are popular for good reason) or cultural (there's heaps of things to do to learn about first nations in Toronto FFS), it's annoying haha. Instead we get perfectly curated locations that could belong anywhere, for her to do the same old, same old.

You have the privilege to travel internationally, go do something rather than navel gazing. It's almost like the sad pretty gurl trope. She's intellectual because she's alone at a cafe looking sad reading a book.

I do enjoy the comments asking her if she's actually traveling alone, cuz it certainly doesn't seem like it. I know it's not aesthetically pleasing (I'm just ripping on Liz, some people can't genuinely stand it) but solo travelling and staying at hostels is a great way to push yourself out of your comfort zone while taking in a new city.

I do enjoy doing mundane things different countries, I still get a kick from going to convenience stores in Japan. But yeah, Lizzy can't seem to share anything outside her indifference to anything 'book loving' image, even her objects (umbrella, finished coffee, whatever) are just so cool and chic they are worth sharing. It's like the very outdated 90s idea that to be enthusiastic is daggy, it's best to not like anything, lol. Like the episode of rick and morty where they try to impress the new guy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jack has a son. So is Lindsey going to a stepmom? But she is a child herself

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lindsey commented on his photo of his son, surely he hasn’t introduced his CHILD to her already?!?!!?! As a child of divorce, I’ve learned its always better to wait until the relationship is a bit more steady

Reactions: 14
why she always looks so different in her "business" photos, this is only slightly better than the riverisland fiasco
Screenshot_20211012-004059_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
He called his son his 12 y/o sperm under that picture🤢 what a head
This is why you have a separate IG account. So you can share images of close friends and family (like your son) and not have them next to photos where you brag about shagging your influencer girlfriend on a beach in Croatia. Did nobody tell this bro about privacy settings?

Reactions: 14
The shoes/boots in that "collab" video are pretty nice. What the hell makes it a collaboration? I suppose she flipped through a shoe picture book and pointed to the ones she quite liked? I'm sure that's the extent of it. Probably with a "mmm, that one's quite like what I have already" and then a nap. I thought the boots with the strap at the top were kinda cool (the first ones) although they looked very much like my hunter wellies LOL.

The video had me quickly laughing. She's really trying to be a model and not *quite* there. The beginning was quite good and I thought, oh we're off! Following her on an interesting walk through my city! (I'm a mongrel, don't ask, but I lived in NYC the longest) only to get led around in circles on a single block in the East Village, watch her pace from foot to foot, look left and right frantically like someone was going to jump out from behind a trash can and giving off vibes like she desperately needed the loo...

All to a smooth "isn't she amazing" (I don't know what it was) Sinatra-eque kind of soundtrack. It was like a wanna be Keira Knightly Chanel perfume advert. Is that the best tattoo bro (hers, not Linda's) can muster? The trope of a man following his girl around the city - like Pepe le Pew?

Very existential ;) Check please, actually, no, a refund?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry to go back to Lizzy's "holiday" but why the duck would you buy something that you could literally get anywhere else (which also looks menswear from target) and not by local designers. What the duck?

The shoe collection video is probably her dream, the who's that girl? Isn't she alluring? IT gurl thing they're trying to project. Boring meandering footage of her doing jack tit, looking indifferent and intellectual. You should take the same footage of someone taking dump on the street with the same editing and music and it would have the same outcome, lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.