Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap!

• The book was swiftly forgotten about due to being bargain bin fodder
  • Lindsey gave up her already vulnerable dog for re-adoption, but may have a new man
  • Lizzy has bought a new house which she worked sooooo hard for you guys!!!
  • Despite a new podcast season starting in May, only one episode has been posted
Hope you all don't mind I came up with the title but I couldn't help myself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What?! She’s given up that beautiful dog?!

Oh and a new man?? Haven’t followed her for a while so not in the loop!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You guys inspired me to rewatch the Japan vlogs too. It's all classic Lizzy dropping £££ on taxi's, lots of random shopping, £1700 cameras... Wasn't the whole thing booked on a bit of a whim like the week before?

I did feel for her a little as she seemed to be trying hard to convince us she was enjoying it but really wasn't but she was quite frustrating in them, seems like she just never got over the jetlag cause she kept napping

Reactions: 10
You guys inspired me to rewatch the Japan vlogs too. It's all classic Lizzy dropping £££ on taxi's, lots of random shopping, £1700 cameras... Wasn't the whole thing booked on a bit of a whim like the week before?

I did feel for her a little as she seemed to be trying hard to convince us she was enjoying it but really wasn't but she was quite frustrating in them, seems like she just never got over the jetlag cause she kept napping
She should just stick to LA:sleep:

Reactions: 7
It's really funny to me how a lot of influencers can make places seem boring. Like Tokyo is a dream destination of mine (probably a lot of people) & she went & it was like she wasn't even in Japan. I get that sometimes you don't want to do the touristy kind of things, but like you can find so many different wild things to do & Japan is one place where I feel like there is so much for a person to see. It's just wild how she couldn't even make Japan look exciting when most videos on Japan are exciting (but not coming from influencers or youtubers or whatever they take the soul out of everything.).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's really funny to me how a lot of influencers can make places seem boring. Like Tokyo is a dream destination of mine (probably a lot of people) & she went & it was like she wasn't even in Japan. I get that sometimes you don't want to do the touristy kind of things, but like you can find so many different wild things to do & Japan is one place where I feel like there is so much for a person to see. It's just wild how she couldn't even make Japan look exciting when most videos on Japan are exciting (but not coming from influencers or youtubers or whatever they take the soul out of everything.).
Japan is one of the most amazing places I’ve ever been. She made it seem as dull as dishwater. And there are so many “untouristy touristy” things to do. Silver lining though - at least the Japanese Tourism Board didn’t hire her after those enlightening and stimulating vlogs to do more content for them 🤷🏻‍♀️

you lot made me to watch it and I want a refund! even with skipping it feels like you could change the background from tokyo to london and nobody would notice anything, mainly bc most footage is of lizzy's face

also, her stans are insane (love how they imply lizzy has always had crappy videos, lmao), I feel like this comment sums her content pretty well (together with the one asking her whether shopping was all she cared about while travelling):
Screenshot_20210816-123929_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
you lot made me to watch it and I want a refund! even with skipping it feels like you could change the background from tokyo to london and nobody would notice anything, mainly bc most footage is of lizzy's face

also, her stans are insane (love how they imply lizzy has always had crappy videos, lmao), I feel like this comment sums her content pretty well (together with the one asking her whether shopping was all she cared about while travelling):
View attachment 714938
Is so depressing to watch too :( Japan isn’t that kind of country where she can just turn up and have a good time. Because people barely speak English, she really need to plan plan plan. Hence why she is spending most of her days in hotel and cafe

Reactions: 5
does anyone else think it's ridiculous lizzy bought such a giant fridge? what's she going to put in it??? a carton of oat milk. She eats so little and yet spent god knows how much on a giant fridge she won't even use 25% of.

Reactions: 13
I'm so mad about the dog I could spit. I have two rescues and they are totally "special". Seriously. Ha. Total handfuls. They have simultaneously given me so much joy but equal amount anguish and stress. One has to be always kept away from the other as she will just randomly go at him in the most violent way. Likely because she was "rehomed" so many times and probably just born with wires crossed too. The other is the equivalent of a manatee (super mellow) but always has something up health wise and this can be very difficult emotionally.

And yet, I would never ever ever ever in one million years leave them. I mean, this is how it works with kids too right? No difference. Seriously, sometimes they are more work than kids b/c they remain in toddler mode, can't talk, cost more money at the vet than humans at the doctor, can't go everywhere with you, you can't explain what's happening. Poor Arthur. My heart bleeping breaks. I'm so glad you guys are as outraged as me.

As an influencer you travel a lot (normally) right? If I can have 2 dogs in NYC you can have one in a pretty large apartment in London. You just have to work it out. But maybe it's best and hopefully he is at his forever home now. I also wish these agencies would vet (no pun intended) prospective owners more thoroughly. I hope Arthur is better off and has no more "transitions", poor bunnykins.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched the Japan vid too 😂

The bit where she’s dying to go into that ceramic shop kind of sums her up - materialistic and bland. It’s the way she loiters around for a minute too long with that weird look on her face debating whether to go in. Imagine being in flipping JAPAN and the only thing that sparks your interest is a ceramics shop or prada.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so mad about the dog I could spit... I would never ever ever ever in one million years leave them.
it's better to rehome than keep a dog and not give it a very good life. She should have thought her decision through and considered what she would do if she split up with her boyfriend or moved house. It's part of being a responsible pet owner!

Reactions: 9
it's better to rehome than keep a dog and not give it a very good life. She should have thought her decision through and considered what she would do if she split up with her boyfriend or moved house. It's part of being a responsible pet owner!
Respectfully, I think this is kind of an over simplified way of looking at things. Because of course everyone has to agree that yes, a dog should be in a home where it’s cared for, etc., etc. But it’s such a way to let people off the hook who pick up dogs when it seems fun or convenient and then drop them when a life circumstance changes. Then they just get to say ‘oh well they have to be in a home where they are cared for and is good for them’. Well yeah, that was supposed to be you, dumbass. And for a normal dog, it’s truly not that hard to make an adjustment here or there to accommodate the life you pledged to care for. When people go in with a mindset of ‘well if it doesn’t work out of course it should just go to a ‘better’ home’, then it just creates a lot of abandoned dogs.

I understand exactly what brerwhabbit is saying. Someone close to me also has a difficult dog (that simultaneously brings a lot of love and joy), and wow it has been hard and taken real dedication. When you go through that, it’s so much harder to see someone just give up on a nice dog because they put their own whims first and want to hang out in London without the responsibility they signed up for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I care a lot of dogs, it makes me unreasonably angry to see her going on with her life the days after she was caught out, as if he was nothing. I know I am very unreasonable, deep down I hope she is at least grieving! But no, here is my abs, my nipples, my skirt fell out and my tattoo fuckboy..

Reactions: 17
Yes, that's why I was saying it's probably for the best even though it is really not ideal for the dog to have had to have gone through such an unnecessary re-abandonment. I'm with you - it's the lack of forethought and impulsivity to get a dog (as accessory, or as a misguided attempt to solidify an unstable relationship) that makes me livid. Hopefully she's learned her lesson. Don't bring a dog into your life if you have not prepared yourself for the time necessary, the expense, what would happen should your relationship break up, you move, situations change. Things happen but this is clearly a case of her being a flake, which we knew, but flake out on your own, don't harm an innocent dog that's already gone through so much :(

Yes, that's why I was saying it's probably for the best even though it is really not ideal for the dog to have had to have gone through such an unnecessary re-abandonment. I'm with you - it's the lack of forethought and impulsivity to get a dog (as accessory, or as a misguided attempt to solidify an unstable relationship) that makes me livid. Hopefully she's learned her lesson. Don't bring a dog into your life if you have not prepared yourself for the time necessary, the expense, what would happen should your relationship break up, you move, situations change. Things happen but this is clearly a case of her being a flake, which we knew, but flake out on your own, don't harm an innocent dog that's already gone through so much :(
Agreed! Despite my disappointment, I hope Arthur found a new home that can truly dedicates their time and love to him

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In other news, Lizzy just uploaded a new video. I think she has realized that she shouldn't give away that custom furniture. She spends the entire time moaning about moving and the stress of planning, renovating and buying light fittings (at Conran's), thinking about installing mirrors, shelves, re-doing the bathroom etc. all in days it seems. So much for taking it slowly. LOL, we knew that would never happen. I need to stop wasting my life watching these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.