Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know what you mean. It kind of soils the brand when they start courting influencers who also shill fast fashion and are gifted more things than they can possibly wear (the opposite of sustainable).

Based on their website, Reposed is not a well-established business. Bad UI and not very good content (and pretty mediocre concept, I might add).

Edit: Posted this before I saw the misspellings! OH MY FRICKING GOD. Even more proof this is not a legitimate business. They couldn't even proofread this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think I know what you mean. It kind of soils the brand when they start courting influencers who also shill fast fashion and are gifted more things than they can possibly wear (the opposite of sustainable).

Based on their website, Reposed is not a well-established business. Bad UI and not very good content (and pretty mediocre concept, I might add).

Edit: Posted this before I saw the misspellings! OH MY FRICKING GOD. Even more proof this is not a legitimate business. They couldn't even proofread this!
I was considering purchasing a sweater from the brand she just mentioned in stories - James Street Co. Will not be doing so now.

On another note, Lizzy’s little note with the book box is dripping with privilege. Wow.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I'm not even sure what else it would say. You can't ignore how hard the past year has been, but at the same time, you don't want to be too doom and gloom about it. After all, someone's paid for this very unessential product so they can pamper themselves, so presumably, they have the free time to be "abosrbed" and distracted by reading. To me, she said all that could be said here, but her clumsiness as a writer is even more evident.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair, I'm not even sure what else it would say. You can't ignore how hard the past year has been, but at the same time, you don't want to be too doom and gloom about it. After all, someone's paid for this very unessential product so they can pamper themselves, so presumably, they have the free time to be "abosrbed" and distracted by reading. To me, she said all that could be said here, but her clumsiness as a writer is even more evident.
Maybe that’s what it is because agree, you can’t be all doom and gloomy. I think it’s the fact she can’t really write eloquently and intelligently. It’s like she tried to write some sort of dippy Cleo Wade thing.

Reactions: 3
Maybe that’s what it is because agree, you can’t be all doom and gloomy. I think it’s the fact she can’t really write eloquently and intelligently. It’s like she tried to write some sort of dippy Cleo Wade thing.
Completely agree

"To everything feeling so intense" LOL you don't say. We're in a pandemic, democracy is crumbling, a genocide is casually going down in China, racial/social reckoning with the BLM protests, all time high unemployment, famine, etc.

But sure, let's sweep it all under "intense".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Odd gripe, but I'm slightly triggered by the centre formatting of the letter too. Unless it's a menu or meant to read like a poem I think it looks silly.

That, plus spelling mistakes you can spot a mile off, just indicate how much of this is all aesthetic (don't really want to call it style) over substance. I'm so fully bored of influencers.

• Heart
Well, this is odd... I can't find Lizzy's book box on the Reposed site. The only way you can get to it is from an external link. I don't know if it's just their crappy website or they've purposely taken down any mention of it? Anyway, it's been reduced even further to £32. For something that she wanted to be evergreen and not just for Christmas, they sure are in a hurry to get rid of them.

Also, agree totally on the center-aligned note and unsightly rag (which is the typographical term for the edges of the text). It's so pretentious.

I know, very random, but I do have a question:
Is Lizzy related to Brittany Bathgate? They look so alike and it's bothered me for ages (and yes, I only registered on here to ask this question so..)

Thanks! :)

I know, very random, but I do have a question:
Is Lizzy related to Brittany Bathgate? They look so alike and it's bothered me for ages (and yes, I only registered on here to ask this question so..)

Thanks! :)
I don't think they look alike but are very similar otherwise. Brittany mentioned in her vlog that she had been cooking from a recipe book recommended to her by Lizzy (so they are at least friends if not related). I like Brittany's style, it suits her.. Lizzy on the otherhand - looks kind of ill and listless.

Ahh thanks for replying so fast :)
I think they look SO alike, especially nose / eyes.. but I guess it’s just coincidence then :)
I’ve been following Brittany for ages and I’d rather like her online persona and style, so I’m not going to take a closer look at her thread on here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahaha! Clearly accidentally added that abosrbed to her dictionary one time during a spell check. We’ll ignore that stylistically it’s not great to use that word twice in such a short piece of text.

Ahh thanks for replying so fast :)
I think they look SO alike, especially nose / eyes.. but I guess it’s just coincidence then :)
I’ve been following Brittany for ages and I’d rather like her online persona and style, so I’m not going to take a closer look at her thread on here haha
In response to the are they related thing...my partner always says "are you watching the one that always sounds like she's going to cry" and then I have to clarify there are two of them. Lizzy and Brittany. Tall and small cry voices.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In response to the are they related thing...my partner always says "are you watching the one that always sounds like she's going to cry" and then I have to clarify there are two of them. Lizzy and Brittany. Tall and small cry voices.
I’m not going to be able to hear anything else now 😂 BB does actually sound a bit like Eeyore!

Edit: in inflection I might add hahaha

• Haha
Lizzy body (face?) checking herself all the damn time in her latest video. It's annoying as a viewer to watch herself staring at herself throughout an entire video.

Reactions: 2
Lizzy body (face?) checking herself all the damn time in her latest video. It's annoying as a viewer to watch herself staring at herself throughout an entire video.
This might sound beyond stupid, but how do you tell? I noticed she was like looking off to the side but I wasn’t sure if that’s what you meant. I always hear about influencers body/face checking and I never know what it means!!

Reactions: 1
Oh, Lizzy. So this is what we've come to?

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 11.46.13 AM.png

This is basically what you wear when you've stopped giving a tit. At that point you wear whatever is in your closet--you certainly don't go out to Uniqlo to buy even more identical sweaters in multiple. Add to that her "broke art student" bangs that looks like she cut it with child's scissors, and I just see dowdy Midwestern soccermom.

I really think she's lost her way. Has anyone used the Kibbe body type system before? I don't know that much about it, but I'm curious what Lizzy's type is, because like someone above pointed out, other people manage to make the same oversized, tomboy clothing look chic and expensive, but not her. Somehow, the combination of her face/body type/build suits styles that are more fitted and tailored.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brittany is very short though.

Lizzy naturally has droopy eyes, so her expression is always a bit sad.

Somehow, the combination of her face/body type/build suits styles that are more fitted and tailored.
For sure. Her outfits with a sharp tailored aspect look far more elevated. At the moment it's all creases and crinkles and no juxtaposition in textures to make things interesting.

In another way, I think she just looks... unwell. I feel bad saying that because if she’s reading this, it won’t help to hear that. If you look at older photos she looks healthy and vibrant which adds to the images. I would hate to say someone has to make themselves up to some degree, especially in lockdown slob times, but I think there’s needs to be some element of looking “together.” She’s a fashion blogger. It’s her job to look with it. She needs to put some make up on or fix her hair. The wafty undone look requires some level of faking it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.