Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get why she shares her tik toks to Instagram, if I want to watch them we will download the app... but I’m not 13 😆

Reactions: 3
God that one she posted singing, cringing so bad to the point I might have to unsubscribe because they honestly make me feel queasy.

Why does she tell people she’s being quiet on Instagram, like people would actually be worried if she didn’t post 1 millions times a day.

Also being quiet is then followed by another 15 stories, it’s 2pm 🙄🤣

• Haha
This is how you know she's not genuinely happy with her little life! Constantly changing and renovating the house, buying tat, doing these silly tik toks for attention like a teenager. Too much money to waste. She needs a bleeping hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is bizarre, she’s just posted a pic of some vases she’s bought in the charity shop and claims she loves charity shopping (despite never having mentioned this before).... funny that the pic immediately next to hers on my grid is of Louise Pentland, Lara Joanna Jarvis and Katie Ellison on a chastity shop in the cotswolds during their girls weekend away. Stalker much??

Apologies for amusing typo... chastity shopping is a whole different thing! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Just watched the house update vid, skimmed most of it but seeing Orlando's dummy dragged across the soft play 🤢 made me feel so sick, poor kid! We all know soft play is pretty gross as it is but to let that happen is awful

Reactions: 2
I wondered why she didn't post any pics of her face in the wedding pics. I think. Its because she looks totally different than when she got married. I scrolled back and it's honestly like a diff person. I wonder what work she has had done 🤔

She looks nice before and now but I just wondered out of noseyness lol

Reactions: 4
I wondered why she didn't post any pics of her face in the wedding pics. I think. Its because she looks totally different than when she got married. I scrolled back and it's honestly like a diff person. I wonder what work she has had done 🤔

She looks nice before and now but I just wondered out of noseyness lol
I wondered the exact same & I think you’re right. I found it very obvious that her face wasn’t in any of the pictures, I can only assume she either looks different or doesn’t like how she looks in her wedding pics 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did she go out last night I’m not sure 😂..... has to be the first time I’ve ever seen her out on a weekend night and I’ve followed her since she was pregnant with renzo..... 😴😴🥱

also how awful are her hair extensions on her wedding day! She looks like a different woman!!

• Haha
Her husband has piled the weight on since the wedding !

Her hair looks awful in those wedding pics, it looks so false.

I have just watched her cleaning vlog and was actually really impressed.
However her eyebrows are so thick and overly filled in: it really distracted me!

Did she go out last night I’m not sure 😂..... has to be the first time I’ve ever seen her out on a weekend night and I’ve followed her since she was pregnant with renzo..... 😴😴🥱

also how awful are her hair extensions on her wedding day! She looks like a different woman!!
Yes she's not to fond of leaving the house lol !

Wow check out her new joggers on her latest grid post! it’s a no from me. They look like half a baby grow 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.