Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Channel Mum flogger who thinks she's above the rules. Latest insta post doesn't say AD and just has (some items in this photo are gifted) at the end. Do the rules state that they have to declare which items?

I also think her husband is another one who had given up work.

Reactions: 11
I used to enjoy her videos. I undubscribed when she started pushing her husbands instagram account. Once the husbands get involved,it becomes irritating.

Reactions: 23
She looks like she could be the Mum of Ellie Darby and the other blonde puffy faced sister (can't remember her name)

I found this woman through the earth mother Anna Saconne. Couldn't get through a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her husband is another one who’s given up work. How do they afford the house and lifestyle they portray? It would be interesting to see the amount of debt/finance they have.

Reactions: 12
Another with no real life friends ??‍♀- says it all as far as I’m concerned! And she did a video showing her getting Botox and lip fillers a few years ago. There’s some old videos of her before she got her teeth etc done and she looks so different!

Reactions: 3
Another with no real life friends ??‍♀- says it all as far as I’m concerned! And she did a video showing her getting Botox and lip fillers a few years ago. There’s some old videos of her before she got her teeth etc done and she looks so different!
Ah right, I watched a few of her videos years ago and then saw another recently and I couldn’t believe how much she had changed, but wasn’t sure if it was just her face maturing or if she’d had work done.
I’m not keen on the inflated look to be honest.

I wonder if her latest child will have an equally wacky name to rival her second son?

Reactions: 2
Yes the listhpy fake lips are annoying. They choose Italian names don’t they? Do they have Italian family!

Reactions: 3
Failed to put AD in her most recent vlog. Cot is gifted and she mentions the company during the vlog

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.