Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s just something about him I find so so annoying - there such a weird couple
They are ! she never leaves the house and he's like her servant ,so odd even in the looks department their like chalk and cheese

Reactions: 3
Are they Italian? Vinnie, Renzo and the other names are all Italian names. Her mum looks Jewish with the tight curly hair. Maybe the kids dad is Italian because you can get blonde blue eyed Italian's. I just wondered.

Are they Italian? Vinnie, Renzo and the other names are all Italian names. Her mum looks Jewish with the tight curly hair. Maybe the kids dad is Italian because you can get blonde blue eyed Italian's. I just wondered.
Another day, another shop

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think Liza is half italian

She never really ventures out the house - it’s strange
She really is a hermit. It’s sad really she has no life other then her family which is fine but she’s still young and would be nice for her to have some friends.... she is always glammed up and portraying the perfect home life I wonder if she is truely happy or a little bit dull.... does mark still work or is he just bumming around whilst she does all the childcare and lives off her insta / YouTube? I have to admit her kids are all beautiful though little Orlando is a cutie!

Reactions: 3
She really is a hermit. It’s sad really she has no life other then her family which is fine but she’s still young and would be nice for her to have some friends.... she is always glammed up and portraying the perfect home life I wonder if she is truely happy or a little bit dull.... does mark still work or is he just bumming around whilst she does all the childcare and lives off her insta / YouTube? I have to admit her kids are all beautiful though little Orlando is a cutie!
Can't even go to soft play without tubby hub with her. They're already thinking of moving house after spending a fortune on the one they're in now. Where do the funds come from?

Reactions: 5
Can't even go to soft play without tubby hub with her. They're already thinking of moving house after spending a fortune on the one they're in now. Where do the funds come from?
Would love to know. He clearly doesn't work full time, if at all. They must have spent a fortune on altering the current house and now they have a plan to move in the next year or so. Why covert the room to a utility? I would only do things like that if I planned to live there for the foreseeable.

They honestly must be minted, but how!!

And does anyone else think her lips have more filler in? I thought she had it all removed.

Reactions: 6
Would love to know. He clearly doesn't work full time, if at all. They must have spent a fortune on altering the current house and now they have a plan to move in the next year or so. Why covert the room to a utility? I would only do things like that if I planned to live there for the foreseeable.

They honestly must be minted, but how!!

And does anyone else think her lips have more filler in? I thought she had it all removed.

Her lips look like there back to being messed up like they were before!!!

I find the moving thing really odd after doing all this work, but also in the same week as saying on here that the house isn’t huge for 5 of them.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the latest video in baffled.
They spent so much on their house.
Each child has own bedroom
Lovely kitchen diner
Utility.
The lounge is small however they have room at back to may be add a conservatory.
All new Windows new utility new hallway/ carpet wardrobes within 12 months then all of a sudden sell is bonkers.
Especially as seems all their income is from influencing these days as assume they ha e to get another mortgage.

Reactions: 4
Just tried to watch her latest video she is sooo boring! 20+ minutes on LVL lashes 😴 who needs 6 different lash care products?! Can tell she’s not paying for them! Also who needs to trowl on a load of make up for the school run!? She’s so boring she was literally going through vinnies draws “OMG it’s so messy” erm no it isn’t they’re kids! Her house is like a show home because she doesn’t leave it ever, her and mark are Wierdo’s and the next step will be to renovate a new house as they are lacking content! Obviously got money to burn they’re always buying bits and it looks like they’ve run out of ideas for videos basically. That house is gorgeous to me, they could do with adding a play room as someone suggested but neat freak Liza needed a massive utility. Last thing her lips are still uneven and bumpy hard to look at 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.