Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else suspect that certain influencers were given some sort of financial incentive to buy an older property last year?

A number of them suddenly moved out of the blue to much larger and older properties, almost like a government PR exercise to encourage others to do the same in order to kickstart the housing market again. I maybe wrong but I don’t believe in that many coincidences. I just wondered what others thought?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else suspect that certain influencers were given some sort of financial incentive to buy an older property last year?

A number of them suddenly moved out of the blue to much larger and older properties, almost like a government PR exercise to encourage others to do the same in order to kickstart the housing market again. I maybe wrong but I don’t believe in that many coincidences. I just wondered what others thought?
I definitely think it’s VERRRY co-incidental that a lot of them moved home alright. It wasn’t just one or two it was a load of them.

Reactions: 5

The only coincidence is that they are gifted so much stuff, they can afford these older, bigger houses. Lisa and Mark hardly work. They take the piss. I'm a nice person but I'm wishing repossessions on family homes when I see all the free stuff. Should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The worst one for freebies is home_sweet_home_46 she’s just moved to a Reno and every single item is gifted. The house they moved from everything was gifted and they didn’t take anything with them, just got all new freebies,

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her latest #ad is really responsible :rolleyes:
Encouraging people to get into debt just before Christmas :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Her latest #ad is really responsible :rolleyes:
Encouraging people to get into debt just before Christmas :mad:
This ad boiled my piss when I saw it. Happy to sell her soul and her kids to encourage debt that will end in other kids misery. What a really crappy thing to do. In terms of influencer gutter-dwelling, this has got to be one of the worst examples I’ve even seen.

She needs to have a word with herself and any money she makes from it she should donate to the Trussell Trust. Shameless, unscrupulous cowbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her face has gone beyond the point of a bit of discreet Botox or filler and is now puffy and plastic, and her eyes are moving round to the side of her head like a fish. 😑

Why do women feel the need to do this to themselves? Her eyebrows though. 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her front room just came up on my feed and I don't know about anyone else but i think it looks like a nursing home!
The floor, the blinds, the ceiling, the coffee table, all the chairs in a row and the TV plonked on a console table. Just looks all wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her front room just came up on my feed and I don't know about anyone else but i think it looks like a nursing home!
The floor, the blinds, the ceiling, the coffee table, all the chairs in a row and the TV plonked on a console table. Just looks all wrong
When she showed the before and after photos the other day, I just thought how cold and uninteresting the house now looks.

Reactions: 7
Her latest vlog is a ‘luxury Christmas gift guide.’

What it actually is, is Liza advertising the brands that ready work with her. I mean, who the duck would give a stick of deodorant to someone as a ‘luxury present’? I ended up switching off as it was so poor.

I wonder if she encouraged people to give the gift of debt? 🙄

• Haha
Have to agree, her interiors really aren't to my taste at all, and she seems to think she is far superior when it comes to decorating and styling a house. I think it always looks so stoic and rigid, never really looks lived in because she is so OTT about everything being instagram ready. Poor Vinnies bedroom looks so boring!!

Her image is so sad lately, she looked so pretty without all the filler and botox.

I absolutely hate that new console table for the tv! Its the most fugly thing ever, it doesn’t even go with the decor / rest of the living room at all. What was she thinking 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.