Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at some of her old pics she looks like she had a nose job and maybe something done on her chin to make it less pointed
CFA5FE1F-6611-4055-8708-B37CB39B876C.jpeg
AF61E65A-0EE2-4EA9-9337-64B7C4C1DA13.jpg

Reactions: 2
I think she's been at the fillers again, her face has that puffy, can't move look. Like it hurts to smile :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Why has she put her tree up already? She did this last year after moving and then took it down on Boxing Day (ie, Christmas) because she had enough and wanted to decorate.

She always wants more and can’t live in the moment or allow her kids to just enjoy the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she put her tree up already? She did this last year after moving and then took it down on Boxing Day (ie, Christmas) because she had enough and wanted to decorate.

She always wants more and can’t live in the moment or allow her kids to just enjoy the time.
i think it’s up for the #ad.

to be fair though - I’m with her on that! I want my tree down the day after Boxing Day. I feel like it’s done then, and I want a blank canvas.
plus, real tree problems 😂

Reactions: 4

I love a Xmas tree and put it up November 2020 to cheer myself up. I would put one up now but am having renovations so can't at the moment. Xmas trees are part of the anticipation of Christmas and any new decoration bought before Xmas can go straight on the tree and the lights are good with the dark nights and a cosy fire. I am really coming round to the idea of putting the tree up in December.and I don't care what anyone else thinks. 🌲😆🤣😂

Reactions: 4
Her kids will literally be sick of the sight of Christmas by the time it actually comes round. Its much more exciting if you just have a fee weeks build up. I wonder how many times they ask her "how much longer til Christmas mummy?" 😆😆

Reactions: 10

Agree. I did this one year. I put it up November 1st because I thought it would “be funny”… it wasn’t funny. And again I took my bits down on Boxing Day to get rid of it. It ruined the experience completely. I’ll never do it again.

I love a Xmas tree and put it up November 2020 to cheer myself up. I would put one up now but am having renovations so can't at the moment. Xmas trees are part of the anticipation of Christmas and any new decoration bought before Xmas can go straight on the tree and the lights are good with the dark nights and a cosy fire. I am really coming round to the idea of putting the tree up in December.and I don't care what anyone else thinks. 🌲😆🤣😂
2020 was a different kettle of fish though. We all needed cheering up last year so that doesn’t seem too early👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 7
I’m assuming she’s another one who has been gifted a Sky Glass tv.

In just 2-3 months she has had:

Trifo robot hoover £300 (approx)
Tefal cook4me £150
Sky tv £1k

And a Disney cruise.

These people aren’t relatable, they’re living a make believe life on the take and it’s disgusting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Agree. I did this one year. I put it up November 1st because I thought it would “be funny”… it wasn’t funny. And again I took my bits down on Boxing Day to get rid of it. It ruined the experience completely. I’ll never do it again.

2020 was a different kettle of fish though. We all needed cheering up last year so that doesn’t seem too early👌🏻👌🏻
Looking at pictures this time last year we had our tree up too 🤣 don’t remember doing it so early but I was on mat leave and 2020 sucked so I don’t blame 2020 me 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming she’s another one who has been gifted a Sky Glass tv.

In just 2-3 months she has had:

Trifo robot hoover £300 (approx)
Tefal cook4me £150
Sky tv £1k

And a Disney cruise.

These people aren’t relatable, they’re living a make believe life on the take and it’s disgusting.
Was the dubai holiday gifted?

Reactions: 7

Just noticed it has changed to December when I put November 😄. I have a bark only tree up all year and decorate it depending on time of year or event. Currently has silver glittery hearts, ballerinas and champagne glasses. Love doing it up for Easter. You may have noticed I like trees. 😄😄😄

Reactions: 2
I used to like her as she seemed ike a normal sahm mum but she has changed so much and is a money grabber like the rest of them so I’ve unfollowed

Reactions: 11
Was the dubai holiday gifted?
Yes, how could I have forgotten that?

How grotesque does it all look? bleeping ‘boot rooms’ and cricket net plans in the garden, free technology and exclusive holidays. She’s hardly living an average lifestyle these days is she? I’m sure she occasionally buys a few bits from Primark in an attempt to still appear relatable. I’m unfollowing her as the whole thing irritates me when there are so many with not even enough food to eat.

Ruined Instagram these influencers have.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.