Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m fed up of the mother earth act, always calling her kids ‘littles’ and says things like ‘whilst’ - “hope you and your littles are doing well, i’m waiting for mark whilst he renovates our house”

bore off, not every day mother theresa 🤦🏻‍♀️
(and she deffo favours renzo)

Reactions: 3
This women actually gives me the creeps, her lips and teeth when she talks are just not right, she rammed her lips full of filler, eventually realised what an idiot she looked and made a big deal about having it dissolved and now from the looks of it she has had more put in😳
She is forever searching for something to make her happy and is clearly very insecure. I mean the amount of time she spends beautifying, tanning(badly) and filling,botoxing herself just to sit in doors hang out with her husband and kids all day and barely leave the house unless it’s another riveting trip to homesense, Tesco or ikea is ridiculous! And what she finds so amusing about that daft husband of hers I don’t know!

It’s like she can’t decide if she wants to be a teenager, a stepford wife or anything in between.
She has got to be the most boring vanilla you tuber ever. Constantly redecorating the house then as soon as it’s done she needs to change something else or possibly move ffs get a life women.
Perhaps she should become mates with that other drip Kate murnane they can be complete bores together and swop their identical content 😴🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This women actually gives me the creeps, her lips and teeth when she talks are just not right, she rammed her lips full of filler, eventually realised what an idiot she looked and made a big deal about having it dissolved and now from the looks of it she has had more put in😳
She is forever searching for something to make her happy and is clearly very insecure. I mean the amount of time she spends beautifying, tanning(badly) and filling,botoxing herself just to sit in doors hang out with her husband and kids all day and barely leave the house unless it’s another riveting trip to homesense, Tesco or ikea is ridiculous! And what she finds so amusing about that daft husband of hers I don’t know!

It’s like she can’t decide if she wants to be a teenager, a stepford wife or anything in between.
She has got to be the most boring vanilla you tuber ever. Constantly redecorating the house then as soon as it’s done she needs to change something else or possibly move ffs get a life women.
Perhaps she should become mates with that other drip Kate murnane they can be complete bores together and swop their identical content 😴🥱
She really is boring, isn’t she? “Tap to curl” “tap to add makeup” and a few creepy tik toks.. I don’t see the appeal any more 😂

Reactions: 4
She really is boring, isn’t she? “Tap to curl” “tap to add makeup” and a few creepy tik toks.. I don’t see the appeal any more 😂
Honestly it’s ridiculous I mean I thought my life is pretty dull and mundane that’s why I don’t make a you tube channel about it haha but jeez she is something else and to think she’s not even 30 yet!! 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I used to like her but she’s trying to turn in to Mrs Hinch with multiple cleaning videos in a row......so sad that she’s desperate so will make any old vlog

She is never bloody happy is she.. now doing panelling in her house! Why does she have to copy influencers- have a bit of originality. Plus it looks bloody awful...

Reactions: 7
I just feel like she needs a friend. She's got a lovely life but she's never happy. I know most influencers are like it but the way she is constantly wanting to change things in her house and doing unnecessary tit, wasting money is just ridiculous

• Heart
Love how she tagged the company everyone recommended ready to get free paint her way in the middle of a pandemic... twit.

• Angry
I'm no decorating expert but, it's made the room look smaller, the height is all wrong and it's called a dado rail not a picture rail 🙄
They've bought a modern house and are systematically trying to turn it into a period property. What a waste of money!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.