Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it doesn’t seem huge the house they are in for the 5 of them. Found it odd to make that room into a utility when it could of been a great playroom for the boys and it’s not like they have a huge lounge either. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure the utility only happened because she mentioned a few months before in a vlog that people asked her a lot about her appliances being in the kitchen. Who cares? I’d much rather have the space for my kids

Reactions: 6
Imagine going to work all day and then being an ‘influencer’ and twatting about on tik tok all day really good aspiration for your kids to look up too

Reactions: 1
Her latest vlog about getting ready in the morning on a school day and comments are how relaxed and chilled she is about it. Well when there’s two adults it does make it easier.

Reactions: 5
Her latest vlog about getting ready in the morning on a school day and comments are how relaxed and chilled she is about it. Well when there’s two adults it does make it easier.
True possibly remortgaged aswell

Who the hell decorates there house for valentines day.... also the video is a clean with me for valentines day which is in a months time is she not going to clean her house before then? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said yesterday she’s been quiet on Instagram stories, I do find it amazing how these influencers think 10ish stories a day is being quiet!

She's just uploaded what a new in ikea and saying they shopping for new wardrobe
Everything she seems to do involves shipping or buying things.
Their home doesn't seem that big and it's new build so how much renovation can we do.
The front side rooms been a office/boot room now utility.
The hallway has had a makeover
All new Windows.
Loads stuff in garden it's just never ending.
Now she's tearing apart her bedroom. Wasting so much money throwing away furniture all the time. He life seems so materialistic.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand needing that much storage in your bedroom, she already had a built in wardrobe to the side. Just needs a good declutter I think.

Yes very materialistic, I think that with all the utility room rubbish. I just can’t understand any Mum who would pick that over a playroom for your children. To me that room is too big for a utility in a house that size, seems such a waste.

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand needing that much storage in your bedroom, she already had a built in wardrobe to the side. Just needs a good declutter I think.

Yes very materialistic, I think that with all the utility room rubbish. I just can’t understand any Mum who would pick that over a playroom for your children. To me that room is too big for a utility in a house that size, seems such a waste.
Totally agree, it doesn't look right at the front of the house like dat. I know it's small but she cud have put the kids toys in there, beanbags etc.
She probably needs so much storage in her bedroom for all the makeup, hair stuff, fake tan she trowels on. She doesn't leave the house, why does she bother. Mark is getting tubbier by the day, an odd pairing they are.

• Haha
Totally agree, it doesn't look right at the front of the house like dat. I know it's small but she cud have put the kids toys in there, beanbags etc.
She probably needs so much storage in her bedroom for all the makeup, hair stuff, fake tan she trowels on. She doesn't leave the house, why does she bother. Mark is getting tubbier by the day, an odd pairing they are.
The baby is Marks double... poor thing.

Reactions: 4
I always wondered why he went to the expense of getting his teeth done ,should of saved his money it doesn't enhance him in anyway

There’s just something about him I find so so annoying - there such a weird couple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.