Liz Reaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to love all this gives her more content for her rants. Everyone is a bully 🤣🤣🤣 she is the biggest bully of all. Joy the blogger oh shut the duck up please 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone give a quick run through of Liz Reaney in a nutshell?
I've never followed her but I'm intrigued now as so many posts about her here.

Reactions: 4
Can someone give a quick run through of Liz Reaney in a nutshell?
I've never followed her but I'm intrigued now as so many posts about her here.
Jack of all trades, master of nothing. Corks "it" girl of the 00s well so she thinks. Has 4 kids, father of the youngest two has custody but she sees them more now than she did. She's marmite, people either worship her or dislike her.

Reactions: 3
When she is on the lash and maniac 2000 comes on and she tags mark mccabe in 10 of her stories 😂

In fairness, she does seem to have a good heart. It her rambling about certain connection to people drives me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's calmed down a lot during the lockdown and become a lot more likeable. She needs to stop with the whole joy the blogger thing though she's making a fool out of her

Reactions: 3
Ha remember a few months ago she was cleaning out her old handbags and put up a picture and there was a load of empty Coke bags and straws in them 🤣🤣🤣 she does make me giggle with how stupid she is. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have got an ultimatum of joy to stop going on insta when she’s locked. She’s embarrassing so she is and she’s like a sheep following the coolest thing she thinks is going. She doesn’t seem to have any real friends and anything she does for charity she praises herself about it and let’s everyone know what she’s done. You would really wonder why she doesn’t have custody of two of her children kinda says it all really

Reactions: 5
Any of ye see the video of her and her uncle she put at Xmas at some crazy time of the night?? Omg it was very disturbing/weird

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.