Liz Reaney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry if this is an ignorant question,(It’s not my intention) I’m new to Liz and her instagram.. not that it matters,but is she gay? 🤔

I’m so sorry if this is an ignorant question,(It’s not my intention) I’m new to Liz and her instagram.. not that it matters,but is she gay? 🤔
She is. Has 4 kids from a previous relationship and is now in a relationship with a woman called Joy...

Reactions: 1
Rumour has it she was living in a refuge with her kids met Joy at a funeral discovered she lived in the family home with her Dad (who has just died) Liz made a move, the dad was put in a home and Liz moved in. Not gay but homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rumour has it she was living in a refuge with her kids met Joy at a funeral discovered she lived in the family home with her Dad (who has just died) Liz made a move, the dad was put in a home and Liz moved in. Not gay but homeless
Screenshot_2022-04-05-06-06-23-362.jpg

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me? She's being really insensitive to the fact joy as just lost her dad...

Reactions: 2
Is it just me? She's being really insensitive to the fact joy as just lost her dad...
She's glued to this thread and eveyone was waiting for her to do her usual which she didn't becuse she clearly saw the posts and though we'll duck them now... Now she's gone the complete opposite which is so out of character.. Well not out of character it's just as flakey as she is 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.