Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestions. Liz Reaney - she steals tissue, with everyone she has an issue, sells paste, and every night gets waste...d 🤪

Reactions: 7
I'm in Cork and never heard such tit :)
@TikToc why are you lying ? This is well known in cork in fact we have national holidays dedicated to the reaneys.
on Friday nights (actually, any night will do) there is a ritual where you drink cans from the boot of your car, get your ‘uncle’ to collect you, give him a blow job in the car and drink whiskey into the wee hours. Then before you binge on Apache pizza you must turn around 3 times and say the following affirmations to the moon ‘ I support liz reaney, troll of all trolls and I refuse to believe that joy is just her landlord’. not sure why tiktoc is acting like they aren’t famous, shur isn’t liz besties with the government and everything. Anyway that’s out ritual here in the north side, and it isnt once a year it’s actually twice a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she used to work in hospitality why doesn't she do a few shifts in apache and give Joy a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.