Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long before Lock down, loonie Liz was quarantining in bed eating apache.
The original beggy Mitchell she befriends anyone who will send her free tit and is so delusional she thinks she's an influencer.
The epitomy of Car crash instagram the large majority of her followers are only there for the late night slurring rants and the remainder are drunks and junkies who she occasionally meets up with to break lock down rules but conveniently forget about when she's berating others for doing it. When her following lags, she'll insert herself into whatever drama is ongoing in other insta threads, she's the person behind numerous anonymous accounts who troll others but she's been told by the head detective of the Gardaí that she's been the worst trolled person in the entire universe. Fond of the dirty delete after a night of flashing her gash.
4 kids, none of which live with her. A lesbian whenever she needs a house and an endless supply of takeaways but not when she's sitting on uncle paddy's knee and spending a night in a hotel with him.
Mark Zuckerberg is a personal friend of hers as he gives her the details of everyone on here and Leo had her banned from insta because she was in the running for the next Taoiseach until she realised she couldn't do it from her bed. She's happy with her current "job" though which is bleeding a recovering cancer patient dry.

Did i miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Long before Lock down, loonie Liz was quarantining in bed eating apache.
The original beggy Mitchell she befriends anyone who will send her free tit and is so delusional she thinks she's an influencer.
The epitomy of Car crash instagram the large majority of her followers are only there for the late night slurring rants and the remainder are drunks and junkies who she occasionally meets up with to break lock down rules but conveniently forget about when she's berating others for doing it. When her following lags, she'll insert herself into whatever drama is ongoing in other insta threads, she's the person behind numerous anonymous accounts who troll others but she's been told by the head detective of the Gardaí that she's been the worst trolled person in the entire universe. Fond of the dirty delete after a night of flashing her gash.
4 kids, none of which live with her. A lesbian whenever she needs a house and an endless supply of takeaways but not when she's sitting on uncle paddy's knee and spending a night in a hotel with him.
Mark Zuckerberg is a personal friend of hers as he gives her the details of everyone on here and Leo had her banned from insta because she was in the running for the next Taoiseach until she realised she couldn't do it from her bed. She's happy with her current "job" though which is bleeding a recovering cancer patient dry.

Did i miss anything?
Damn, you are BRILLIANT

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This one confuses me.. is she actually liked amongst the blogger/influencer community or is she just a pure joke?

• Haha
This one confuses me.. is she actually liked amongst the blogger/influencer community or is she just a pure joke?
Doubt it, she has blogger 'friends' for a short while, then it all seems to go wrong!she seems to be a bit of a joke although it doesn't stop her and poor old joy from trying their best tho

Reactions: 4
Doubt it, she has blogger 'friends' for a short while, then it all seems to go wrong!she seems to be a bit of a joke although it doesn't stop her and poor old joy from trying their best tho
She’s an awful state god love her. I just remember her from GWS page and she seemed to know everyone’s business.

She’s an awful state god love her. I just remember her from GWS page and she seemed to know everyone’s business.
She inserts herself into everyone's business. Her and joy flat out DMing all the flavours of the week. I see they were sliding into Rachel Gorry dms all nice as pie. Liz does it with everyone and then gets pissed and starts spewing all she knows, look what she did with Ellie k. She tries to feed stuff to the anonymous pages so that they keep away from her, never mind the multiple ones she was actually behind. She lives on her phone.

Reactions: 6
She inserts herself into everyone's business. Her and joy flat out DMing all the flavours of the week. I see they were sliding into Rachel Gorry dms all nice as pie. Liz does it with everyone and then gets pissed and starts spewing all she knows, look what she did with Ellie k. She tries to feed stuff to the anonymous pages so that they keep away from her, never mind the multiple ones she was actually behind. She lives on her phone.
Ya she seems to be! What happened with herself and Ellie k? I genuinely forgot about this liz trainwreck for the last year 🤣

I didn't know anything went on with ellie?

A bit off topic but who is the travel blogger in kildare that has been to laois and kilkenny while in lockdown?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I didn't know anything went on with ellie?

A bit off topic but who is the travel blogger in kildare that has been to laois and kilkenny while in lockdown?
Going on like she was BFF with her then came on one night pissed saying Ellies family hate Conor and won't let him in the house etc.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.