Liz and Damian Hurley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading this thread I am Baffled that people find him attractive!? I think he is reallllllly ugly (and nothing to do with whatever gender he is) He looks freaky to me.

Reactions: 2
Reading this thread I am Baffled that people find him attractive!? I think he is reallllllly ugly (and nothing to do with whatever gender he is) He looks freaky to me.
Well I wouldn’t call him ugly!! There is something not right with him, call it a feeling! something I cannot put my finger on!!

Reactions: 7
His very long hair is extremely unusual and it does seem he is mimicking his mother. He was a lovely young boy. He’s definitely not ugly.

Reactions: 3
The effort he must put in to his mirroring his mother’s image, must be quite exhausting. I find it very odd.
Perhaps it is done for publicity / attention.

If you look on his Insta account, there are a lot of pictures of him with much shorter hair and he looks much better in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Moulding himself in his mothers image is very odd, but doesn't sends shivers down my spine. What does is: that he takes pictures of his mother in her underwear or bikini. An odd bikini picture at the beach or pool is one thing, but to be her semi nude photographer is disturbing. I hope she's employed someone else, now

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Moulding himself in his mothers image is very odd, but doesn't sends shivers down my spine. What does is: that he takes pictures of his mother in her underwear or bikini. An odd bikini picture at the beach or pool is one thing, but to be her semi nude photographer is disturbing. I hope she's employed someone else, now
Liz hurley makes me so angry i think she has done serious damage to poor damien i don't blame him at all in fact i consider him a victim of emotional incest.
To me their relationship is shaped by her ego and vanity (i think she had an atomic meltdown at being rejected) and as such was detirmined that the one man who she had complete control over would never escape her clutches.I think she is a man eater in the worst sense of the word.
I actually consider it to be abuse i think she is a voracious narcisist and has controlled and emasculated him even loving herself to such a degree that he must emulate her or risk rejection? What would he do after all without mommie dearest? She made sure of that (classic enabler tactic).
I'm sorry but to me she is toxic pure poison and looking at the photos makes me feel desperately sad.He's like a captive but they justify it because mummy is beautiful so she gets to call the shots and it feeds her sense of self to have him in thrall to her.
She might seriously be one of the worst mothers i have ever come across and you just know that as long as she has men enslaved to her or lusting over her that she doesn't give a tit i actually think she is bordering on the sociopathic and she gives me the creeps not him..

Attachments

Good grief her own son took the photo.Uncomfortable to say the least.

It's proper creepy, first time i had heard/seen this was going on. They can't think that's normal, can they?

Reactions: 11
My husband was drooling over those pics on Twitter last night. I said 'you do realise her son has probably taken them don't you?' 😂

• Haha
Very very odd relationship but I suppose they are celebs living in another world, especially Damien brought up in that world.

I find Liz and Damian's relationship (at least what we can see of it) to be a little odd. Taking photos of your mum with her boobs out is just weird.

Reactions: 9
As a man I am just putting it out there that it's creepy that anyone would want to take sexy photos of their mum. Damien gives a trans vibe. I wouldn't be shocked if that came out in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've said on another thread that my son is a photographer, and I would never want him to take glamour photos of me, and I can just imagine his face :eek: :eek::eek: if someone asked him to! My son photographs wildlife though, not people and he's definitely not like Damien Hurley. To be fair to Damien though, it's a quick route to get publicity for his photography skills, creepy though it is.

Reactions: 8
She's said it was actually her 80 year old mother who took the pictures, not Damien. Somehow, that still seems weird as hell.

Just get a tripod and set a timer Liz.