Liz and Damian Hurley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I feel old I remember when he was born he grew up argh I’m officially old lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the impression that his relationship with his father may have scared him into believing he was the same man, driving him away from any personal commitments. Something was up with the family for sure.
I've read a few things since his suicide that suggest he has always had serious mental health issues, depression or bipolar seem to be thrown around by "sources." That, combined with the fact that his father before him seems quite nasty, and the antagonistic relationship with his sister may go some way to explain his reluctance when it came to fathering children, and then being in their life. Obviously I don't know how true these stories are, and I'm not saying it's a legitimate reason, but it would be more understandable than him just not wanting to be a dad.

Reactions: 4
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about some of the comments on here, about how ‘bleeping weird’ he is etc. He’s 18.. perhaps this is him settling into his sexuality. Or having some issues with his gender.

Reactions: 9
I’m not entirely sure how I feel about some of the comments on here, about how ‘bleeping weird’ he is etc. He’s 18.. perhaps this is him settling into his sexuality. Or having some issues with his gender.
I have absolutely no issue with anyone wanting to change gender or with anyone's sexuality. Life is too short to be unhappy so do what you want (as long as it's legal) and good luck to you.

It's the fact he is trying to look exactly like his mother down to the length of his hair, make up, clothes. That IS bleeping weird. And it would be bleeping weird if she had a daughter doing the same thing.

Reactions: 12
I have absolutely no issue with anyone wanting to change gender or with anyone's sexuality. Life is too short to be unhappy so do what you want (as long as it's legal) and good luck to you.

It's the fact he is trying to look exactly like his mother down to the length of his hair, make up, clothes. That IS bleeping weird. And it would be bleeping weird if she had a daughter doing the same thing.
I think it's just a way of getting his picture in the papers and keeping Liz Hurley relevant as well. I'd like to think (pre-COVID) that off duty, he hangs out with a bunch of mates wearing ripped jeans and band t-shirts and has his hair tied back. like the majority of 18yo men. I hope he changes his public image to something unique to him though, and gives up trying to emulate his mum.

Last edited:
His relationship with his mother is very weird don’t care what anyone says.

Reactions: 13
Nobody gives a damn about his sexuality. It's 2020.

He dresses like his mother. They share the same tops. I'm a woman and even I didn't want to dress like my mum when I was 18. Also, he takes pictures of his mother in her swimsuit and underwear. Sometimes her bikini top is removed and her arm is covering her boobs. I remember one where her legs were wide open, crotch to the camera. It's bleeping weird.

I fully blame her because he didn't raise himself.

Reactions: 25
Nobody gives a damn about his sexuality. It's 2020.

He dresses like his mother. They share the same tops. I'm a woman and even I didn't want to dress like my mum when I was 18. Also, he takes pictures of his mother in her swimsuit and underwear. Sometimes her bikini top is removed and her arm is covering her boobs. I remember one where her legs were wide open, crotch to the camera. It's bleeping weird.

I fully blame her because he didn't raise himself.
He has learned from his mother, to get through life with looks and publicity stunts rather than acquiring skills.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was telling my husband about the Liz Hurley and son story on here.... my husband is a London taxi driver... my husband picked up some of the guests from Liz Hurleys sons party a couple of years ago !!!! Apparently she was flashing her boobs to his mates !!!!!!! And to Damien !!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok I know nobody wants to say it, but come on... there's something incestuous going on there. Everything I read about them makes me sick.

Seeing Damian in the Daily Fail today he looks like a very pretty girl. The hair deffo needs cut shorter. Their relationship really gives me the creeps. And she just seems to be permanently in a bikini 🤮

Reactions: 4
Seeing Damian in the Daily Fail today he looks like a very pretty girl. The hair deffo needs cut shorter. Their relationship really gives me the creeps. And she just seems to be permanently in a bikini 🤮
I think he's going to transition one day

Reactions: 1
Have loathed Hurley since she was papped at a Breast Cancer charity evening in an incredibly revealing gown with her tits hanging out. Tactless and attention seeking to a fault.

I don't think he is attractive at all, he is too feminine to be attractive as a man IMHO. It's like she dresses him as the daughter she never had.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she dresses him any more! But I’m sure she taught him how to call the paps for when he goes out and fancies publicity.

• Sad
Reactions: 2