Liz and Damian Hurley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely detest Hurley. This useless woman has spent her whole life flaunting herself in a bikini or letting us know that she lives on 3 almonds and a green salad every day. She likes to give the impression that she is intelligent and classy but she's little better than a page 3 model and her acting is appalling.

I find it absolutely pathetic and painful that she is still doing this when she is nearer to 60 than 50. bleeping stop you narcissistic witch and I don't want to see pictures of your creepy son either.

Doesn't the baby daddy millionaire send over enough allowance?
Either way just go away.
Don’t hold back, tell us how you really feel 😂

In all seriousness I can’t resent her success. At the end of the day none of us would say no if we were given the opportunity to become a millionairess for being beautiful and famous.

Reactions: 9
Steve Bing,the father of Liz Hurley's Son,has committed suicide.Apparently he jumped from his 27th floor apartment.I don't know if he was close to Damien,but that's really sad news for him regardless.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Steve Bing,the father of Liz Hurley's Son,has committed suicide.Apparently he jumped from his 27th floor apartment.I don't know if he was close to Damien,but that's really sad news for him regardless.
He had never met him, nor the daughter he fathered with Lisa Bonder. Good riddance.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Some men are bastards.

To not be a father to your children is as low as you can get.

Reactions: 12
It's tragic, of course, but all the online DM comments are obviously from people who haven't bothered to read the article. He never met or acknowledged either of his children, and his father tried to cut them both out of their rightful inheritance but luckily the judge saw sense. All the comments saying "his poor children" make me feel sick when they were so cruelly rejected by him and their grandfather. Bing was an utter bastard where they were concerned. Damian and Kira will be just fine because their mothers have looked after them.

Reactions: 31
Liz Hurley has said that she and the late Steve Bing had reconnected in the last year. They had also joined forces to stop Steve’s father disinheriting Damian and his sister with Steve’s ex girlfriend. Such a waste of many things.

Reactions: 8
Liz Hurley has said that she and the late Steve Bing had reconnected in the last year. They had also joined forces to stop Steve’s father disinheriting Damian and his sister with Steve’s ex girlfriend. Such a waste of many things.
Agreed. Steve's father must be an awful man to treat his grandchildren like that. Although I'm no fan of Liz, she did well to raise her son away from that influence and kudos to her for refusing money as a pay off.

Agreed. Steve's father must be an awful man to treat his grandchildren like that. Although I'm no fan of Liz, she did well to raise her son away from that influence and kudos to her for refusing money as a pay off.
I get the impression that his relationship with his father may have scared him into believing he was the same man, driving him away from any personal commitments. Something was up with the family for sure.

Reactions: 11
What do you mean by a pay-off?

Reactions: 1
She was offered a sum of money and she turned it down (apparently).
After the paternity suit, Bing offered to start a trust fund for Damian, and said he'd contribute 100 000 a year. Liz turned it down because she said it wasn't about the money. She just wanted him to be in his son's life, which he didn't want. I agree, Kudos to her. I still don't respect her though, I don't like what she's done to her son.

Sometimes it's nurture, sometimes it's nature. In Damian's case his mother was weird with him from a young age. Those comments to the media that he'll sit on her lap forever? Making him her swim suit photographer? She's confused him, he didn't raise himself.

I'm awaiting his copy of Mummy Dearest.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
After the paternity suit, Bing offered to start a trust fund for Damian, and said he'd contribute 100 000 a year. Liz turned it down because she said it wasn't about the money. She just wanted him to be in his son's life, which he didn't want. I agree, Kudos to her. I still don't respect her though, I don't like what she's done to her son.

Sometimes it's nurture, sometimes it's nature. In Damian's case his mother was weird with him from a young age. Those comments to the media that he'll sit on her lap forever? Making him her swim suit photographer? She's confused him, he didn't raise himself.

I'm awaiting his copy of Mummy Dearest.
I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t accept him setting up a trust fund for Damian. Recent reports have said Bing did do this. Perhaps she relented later.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t accept him setting up a trust fund for Damian. Recent reports have said Bing did do this. Perhaps she relented later.
In the articles since his death it was said Liz refused, but you can't refuse money gifts, esp when you are not the recipient. If Steven wanted to set up a trust in his son's name and contribute regularly, there was nothing keeping him from doing that (no law or otherwise).

Money isn't everything and Steven Bing was certainly no father to his two kids, but at least he took financial responsibility and helped the mothers and his kids against his own father's ridiculous will.

What prompted Bing's suicide, does anyone know?
I always feel saddened when someone dies by suicide - regardless of what sort of man he was, it's a tragedy.
Despite Damien apparently having no relationship with him; the man's death is still going to affect him.

Reactions: 7
Liz Hurley is probably the worst actress I’ve ever watched.
She is so bad, she passes beyond bad hilarious to bad - turn off the TV bad.

She’s done well despite this handicap. Her son I would guess has inherited her acting talents so his options are also limited

Reactions: 6
Liz Hurley is probably the worst actress I’ve ever watched.
She is so bad, she passes beyond bad hilarious to bad - turn off the TV bad.

She’s done well despite this handicap. Her son I would guess has inherited her acting talents so his options are also limited
When you look as sexy as Liz, who cares if you can act?

I still would, and I wouldn't even mind if she asked if her son could watch while we were doing it.

• Sick
  • Haha
She is gorgeous but you’re just watching her and saying wtf

I remember someone talking about her acting and showed a clip where she acted a limp - none was required she just thought it would give her character something. It was so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4