Liz and Damian Hurley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's worn a male version of her safety-pin suit as well: https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/hfm/2019072575752/damian-hurley-versace-suit-selfridges/

There's also an old interview with Hugh Grant from the '90s where he says: "Sometimes, when Liz and I check into hotels we pretend to be brother and sister and then we share the double bed. The whole idea of incest is quite appealing." (referenced in a Daily Mail piece here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Ms-Hurleys-husband-cope-people-marriage.html ) - obviously I am NOT saying that's what's going on here (though some of the gossip sites have hinted at an inappropriate relationship between Liz and her nephew, Miles) but she obviously has a somewhat adventurous view on things.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I imagine it’s a pretty open secret amongst friends and family that he’s gender fluid. I don’t really find it weird. He’s still quite young looks like he has a very supportive mum who is probably also keeping him safe from despite us all being supposedly tolerant of all walks of life we still live in a pretty rough world. Particularly if you are different.

Reactions: 11
I have a few thoughts about this. Firstly, he is stunning looking although I do find his hair a bit eeeeek. Secondly, he should be able to be what the hell he likes and that as long as he's happy then good luck to him and thirdly yes, it's weird as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine when he falls in love and introduces his partner to his mother ... I can't imagine her being happy at having to share him!

Reactions: 13
He's lush. I find it bizarre that when he was little he was a total clone of his dad, the running joke being that there was no DNA test needed (despite his dad's insistence on one). Genetics are a funny thing.

I really like Liz too. I think she's an easy target to take the mick out of but she's always pretty self depricating and aware of who she is. There's so much negativity and so many awful parents in the world, it's nice to see a single mum doing her best for her kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Did anyone actually see his birth certificate? Maybe 'he' is actually a 'she...

Reactions: 4
I feel like I’ve watched him transform in front of my eyes. He had a few girlfriends a few years ago and was fairly in touch with his masculine side. Seems like he’s done a complete 180 and is exploring his feminine side now. Good for him I suppose.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know much about her son, but a few months ago This Morning showed a segment which was basically Liz Hurley beauty tips and her answering few questions about her. One thing which really stood out and made me feel sad for her was when she said she never leaves the house without a full face of make up on because she “doesn’t see the point”, i’m paraphrasing but that was the gist and I just thought to myself “girl you are trapped by vanity let it go I bet your natural face is stunning”. I wonder if her son as picked up on the same level of vanity, wouldn’t be surprising in the least

The relationship with her son seems weird... taking swimsuit and underwear photos of your own mother??? That’s not normal....

Reactions: 14
Don’t know much about her son, but a few months ago This Morning showed a segment which was basically Liz Hurley beauty tips and her answering few questions about her. One thing which really stood out and made me feel sad for her was when she said she never leaves the house without a full face of make up on because she “doesn’t see the point”, i’m paraphrasing but that was the gist and I just thought to myself “girl you are trapped by vanity let it go I bet your natural face is stunning”. I wonder if her son as picked up on the same level of vanity, wouldn’t be surprising in the least

The relationship with her son seems weird... taking swimsuit and underwear photos of your own mother??? That’s not normal....
In her defence, I wouldn’t want to be a celebrity, you step out with no make up on. And before you no if you are Pictured in the daily mail, about how badly you are Ageing etc.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely detest Hurley. This useless woman has spent her whole life flaunting herself in a bikini or letting us know that she lives on 3 almonds and a green salad every day. She likes to give the impression that she is intelligent and classy but she's little better than a page 3 model and her acting is appalling.

I find it absolutely pathetic and painful that she is still doing this when she is nearer to 60 than 50. bleeping stop you narcissistic witch and I don't want to see pictures of your creepy son either.

Doesn't the baby daddy millionaire send over enough allowance?
Either way just go away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I absolutely detest Hurley. This useless woman has spent her whole life flaunting herself in a bikini or letting us know that she lives on 3 almonds and a green salad every day. She likes to give the impression that she is intelligent and classy but she's little better than a page 3 model and her acting is appalling.

I find it absolutely pathetic and painful that she is still doing this when she is nearer to 60 than 50. bleeping stop you narcissistic witch and I don't want to see pictures of your creepy son either.

Either way just go away.
*billionaire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She wasn't daft when she fell pregnant to a billionaire was she? Haha

I think Damien looks VERY like his dad but is lucky enough to have her hair. The dad had very tight and curly blond hair if my memory serves me right.

I do think this is a very odd relationship though. Creepy.

Either way just go away.
For some reason the press are try to make Damien "happen". I think we'll be stick with the creepy photos for a lot longer than we want.

Reactions: 13
or some reason the press are try to make Damien "happen". I think we'll be stick with the creepy photos for a lot longer than we want.
I think Damien is trying to make Damien happen, by capitalising on these creepy Mother/Son lookalike photos (which the DM obviously laps up). I get the impression he’s just really thirsty for attention and wants to build a modelling career - just like every other British celeb spawn in their late teens/early 20s right now 😴

Reactions: 19
You know what, and this may just be the mother & the nana (and most probably the wine I have consumed tonight) in me talking, but I can't help thinking that what this young man needs is a good dose of reality, a real job away from his mother and all the "artistic" influences. Just get a good grip on reality. Volunteer. And I mean, really volunteer for a reasonable amount of time to have positive influence - you can afford to work without pay, especially with your parentage at this time in our society. In fact, for all our rich kids take note this would be a good time to pay back and earn some self respect and idea of humanity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Damian Hurley looks like someone straight out of Interview with the Vampire
This was a look I loved in the 80‘s/ early 90’s. All of my dates were men that were well made up and with good hair. I wonder what that means...

Reactions: 2