Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who films themselves eating a biscuit tho??!! Why does she think anyone gives a twirly duck.

Also her hair looks absolutely dreadful since she had it done. It's a rank bright orange. I'm sure a heated message will be winging it's way to the hairdresser if it hasn't already.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the filming eating a biscuit while trying desperately to pretend she has no idea she’s being filmed, strange behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the filming eating a biscuit while trying desperately to pretend she has no idea she’s being filmed, strange behaviour.
Even stranger when you think she’s set up the camera purposely to do that 😳

Reactions: 2
I just watched it - it’s actually psycho behaviour to pretend you aren’t filming yourself 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s when she did it on the train, looking like she was making love to her pot of custard, all while quite clearly staring at the other passengers. Made me cringe so much 🥴.

• Haha
It was her slow creep towards the camera to stop the recording while still pretending that got me 😂 unhinged
Oh my Christ, I couldn’t even watch to the end the first time I got such bad second hand embarrassment but I watched it back after reading this and that’s another level of cringe, it’s how she’s trying so hard to not look directly into the camera to not shatter the illusion she just happens to be filming herself, god that’s mortifying